4/14/13  #717
Subscribe for free at our subscription page:
You can view this newsletter online at:

Despite the best efforts of our elected officials who strive to take away all of our personal freedoms - even though the Men-In-Black have been harassing us on a daily basis - and not even abductions from the reptilian greys in their UFOs will stop another issue of Conspiracy Journal from reaching your email box! So sit back and relax because Conspiracy Journal is here once again to make it all better.

Don't forget to check out the new Conspiracy Journal/Bizarre Bazaar Catalog...full of our newest books, DVDs, and other interesting products that THEY don't want you to have!

This week, Conspiracy Journal takes a look at such eyebrow furrowing stories as: 

- DOE Finalizing Plans to Dump Man-Made Uranium in Nevada -
In Search Of The Blue Crystal Skull Part Two  -
- Cosmic Cars and Other Road Oddities -
AND: Scientist Says His Invention Can 'Predict the Future'
All these stories and MORE in this issue of

~ And Now, On With The Show! ~


Journeys of the Crystal Skull Explorers
Travel Log #2: Search for the Blue Skull in Peru


Learn how the "Blue Skull" communicated with the author and called him to come to Peru to discover its history, its amazing powers and its reason for existence as this skull is preparing to assist humankind at this critical point in our spiritual evolution.

From 1997-2002 the Author made three journeys to Peru at his own expense, being guided by an inner vision, having no clue what he would find or if he would meet the "Blue Skull." Within this book are his daily journal notes, revealing the secrets to the "Blue Skull" and how it forever changed his life - and how it will change your life as well. Believe it or not, this is a true story as the "Blue Skull" asked that this book be released NOW to prepare the world for the skull's emergence.

*** The Blue Skull has a living consciousness of its own and is not just a stone in the shape of a human like skull.

*** There is a strong link to the Blue Skull with the ancient civilization of Lemuria. The Blue Skull revealed that before it traveled to Atlantis, it was held in an Lemurian Temple over 100,000 years ago.

*** The spirit of a dead king or ruler, the Lord of Sipan, head of a city state of the Moche - appears to the Author to act as his guide and protector.

*** Read about the UFO cloud that magically appears when a special mediation with the author's own crystal skull is done in the area where he was called to find the "Blue Skull," in an isolated area high up in the Andes Mountain in Peru near the border with Ecuador.

For subscribers of the Conspiracy Journal Newsletter this book is on sale for the special price of only $20.00 (plus $5.00 shipping).  This offer will not last long so ORDER TODAY! 

You can also phone in your credit card orders to Global Communications
24-hour hotline: 732-602-3407

And as always you can send a check or money order to:
Global Communications
P.O. Box 753
New Brunswick, NJ  08903

New Jersey UFO Paranormal & Consciousness Conference

To showcase the newest and most exciting UFO, paranormal and anomaly researchers and, their research  to eastern U.S. audiences and the general public at large. We are a non profit organization attempting to broaden the public's knowledge and view of the ufo and paranormal subject.

..:::::::: Next Conference ::::::::..

Saturday & Sunday - April 20 & 21, 2013 - 10.00am to 6.30pm
Hilton Garden Inn (near Trenton)
800 US Route 130 (southbound)
Hamilton, New Jersey

Jim Penniston, John Burroughs, Susan & Rob Swiatek, Stephen Redding, Dr. David Jacobs, Thomas Reed, George Filer, Frank Chille, Antonio Paris, Larry Arnold

Ticket Prices:

    $45 - 1 day pass
    $85 - 2 day pass
    $35 - 1 day student pass *
    $65 - 2 day student pass *
    * Student ID required

For more information and how to buy tickets: www.njufoc.com/main.html

Be sure to tune in to Unraveling The Secrets Saturdays at 11:59PM EST
with your hosts, Wm. Michael Mott and Tim R. Swartz
on the PSN Radio Network.



DOE Finalizing Plans to Dump Man-Made Uranium in Nevada

A Department of Energy plan to drag hundreds of canisters of radioactive nuclear material into the Nevada desert for a “shallow land burial” is raising safety concerns as experts worry what could happen if the security of the bomb-making material were compromised.

Energy officials said that the department is preparing to ship 403 welded steel containers of a man-made highly radioactive cargo to the Nevada National Security Site, about an hour northwest of Las Vegas.

The canisters would carry about 2.6 kilograms of uranium-233 and uranium-235 – two products so dangerous that they require safety escorts and can only be handled with remote-controlled cranes.

The radiation at the exterior of the canisters is about 300 rads (radiation absorbed dose), which categorizes it as a high-hazard level. According to Robert Alvarez of the Institute of Policy Studies, this raises serious proliferation and safety concerns.

“I went over to the headquarters, talked to project managers. They all sort of gave me the ‘I don’t know’ response,” Alvarez told FoxNews.com. “Nobody wants to deal with it.”

The DOE says the container sleeves act as a shield and reduce the radiation field by about half. The uranium 233 will be in ceramic form and welded shut which will add an extra level of protection.

The material would be transported from Tennessee’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the government’s only facility for handling, processing and storing weapons-grade uranium.  The radioactive waste that could be headed Nevada’s way in a matter of days is what’s left over from a government research program in the 1980s called Consolidated Edison Uranium Solidification Project.

“The CEUSP waste profile has been approved through the Waste Acceptance Review Panel, which includes the state of Nevada,” DOE spokeswoman Niketa Kumar said. “The department is continuing to coordinate with the state throughout the planning and approval process.”

No exact transport date has been given but sources say it could happen at any time.

Uranium-233 was first commissioned by the federal government in the 1950s when it was trying to find fuel for reactors and bombs. The government and the private sector created a man-made substitute and then went on to produce 3,400 pounds of it. Now the government says it doesn’t need it anymore and is left with finding a way to dispose of it.

“This is nasty stuff,” one federal official told The Las Vegas Review-Journal. “It’s a safeguard material that you watch over with lots of guns and make sure it is in a place you could safely say would be safe and people won’t be able to get to it.”

Uranium-235 is an isotope made up of 0.72 percent of uranium and was attractive to the government because it can undergo induced fission – something needed for producing nuclear power.

While some experts tell FoxNews.com they are not worried about the safety surrounding the disposal plan, others, like Alvarez urge caution.

Alvarez says DOE has yet to meet or address the challenges of ensuring that the uranium is accounted for and stored in safe facilities or creating a viable plan to safely dispose of it. He adds that the department’s decision to move the nuclear material “sets an exceptionally bad precedent for the rest of the world not just in terms of non-proliferation but in protecting public safety and security from concentrated fissile materials.”

Alvarez, who worked at the DOE and also served for five years as a senior investigator for what is now the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is widely regarded as an expert on the country’s nuclear weapons program.

The DOE says it is actively taking steps to make sure the radioactive material being prepped to be moved doesn’t do any harm.

“The Department is committed to the safe and secure shipment and disposal of these materials, and throughout this process, will ensure this work is done in accordance with both federal and state requirements for safe transportation and disposal,” Kumar said. 

Nevada is no stranger to being a government dump site for dangerous materials. In 1987, Congress tapped Nevada’s Yucca Mountain as the place to build a permanent repository but in 2010, President Obama pulled the plug on the plan. 

South Carolina, Washington state and others then filed a suit to demand the DOE to go forward with its licensing application for Yucca Mountain.

Source: Fox News


A Conversation With Joshua Shapiro: In Search Of The Blue Crystal Skull
Part Two
By Sean Casteel

The name Joshua Shapiro has become synonymous with crystal skulls and he is one of the leading experts on what they may ultimately mean. For more than 30 years, he has investigated the mystery surrounding these crystalline carvings, which are human-shaped skulls made out of different types of quartz crystals and other gemstones. Many of the early crystal skulls were initially found in the 1800s in Mexico within or near ancient tombs. Today, however, skulls have been discovered worldwide, including in China, Mongolia, Peru, Australia and throughout Europe.

Shapiro has concentrated a great deal of his efforts on one particular crystal skull which he calls the Blue Skull. In a new book, published by Timothy Green Beckley of Global Communications and titled "Journeys of the Crystal Skull Explorers, Travelogue Number Two, Search for the Blue Skull in Peru," Shapiro tells a fascinating story of how some unseen force seemed to be guiding him to find the Blue Skull, a search that led him to northern Peru and included physical and emotional hardships along the way. Shapiro never actually found the Blue Skull, but his story aptly illustrates that sometimes the journey itself is the real point, not the destination and what one hoped to find there. The following is part two of a conversation with Shapiro in which he tells it all firsthand, as one who has been there and seen the locales of the unknown and found inspiration even in extreme disappointment. 

*            *            *      

So eventually, in 1997, the desire to go to Peru and find out if this crystal skull really exists was driving me crazy. I decided to quit my job and spend whatever money I needed to spend to go. I quit my job because I didn't want to have to come back in two weeks. I knew I had to be in Peru for however long I needed to stay and I didn't want to have to come back when my vacation ended in two weeks. So I decided to make this first trip to Peru at this time. I didn't know exactly where I would be going other than I would be traveling through an area in the northern part of Peru, but that's all I knew. We had friends that worked for Peru Mystic Tours, a spiritual tour agency located in Lima who were personal friends of myself, and I talked to one of the managers. I said I'm looking for a crystal skull, I'm being pulled to the north. Which locations do you think we should travel to where we might be able to find a skull linked to ancient ruins? He pulled out a map and showed me a few different sites that are connected with ancient cultures, with pre-Inca cultures, that were discovered up in the north. So that's how I structured my trip. I went from one location to another and on to the next one. I would ask at each place I stopped, have you ever seen a crystal skull? I'd show them pictures. However, nobody knew what I was talking about. The first clue that came, which was really strange, which was in Chiclayo, which is a fairly modern city but I'd never heard of it before. And not far from this city is an ancient site called Sipán which has to do with the Mochica or the Moche, that's the name of one of the local indigenous culture that lived in this region. They existed around the time of Christ or slightly before the time of Christ to a couple of hundred years AD.

So I'm in a restaurant with my ex-wife, Vera. She's kind of acting as my tour guide on this part of the trip. I feel the presence of a spirit behind me off my right shoulder, and this spirit tells me his name. And I don't believe the name I am given. So I asked Vera. I said, "Vera, I feel there's someone behind me. Do you know who this is?" She got the same name I did. She said, "It's the Lord of Sipán." Now the Lord of Sipán was the name of a ruler that they discovered in the ground in the ancient ruins of this city around the Harmonic Convergence, which was August of 1987. He was buried with twelve layers of clothes, he had four other people buried around him, and there was a another individual above all these people, who were lying face up, that had his feet cut off in a meditative pose. So I don't know if this meant that the Mochica believed in the afterlife. A lot of the ancient peoples believed in an afterlife.

In any case, the Lord of Sipán appeared to me at the restaurant, and then he also appeared again the next morning when I woke up in our hotel room and gave me what they call a "hand sign," which is kind of like a "mudra." In India they use these hand signals to work with spiritual energy. I noticed when I followed the hand sign the Lord showed me and created this mudra with my right hand in particular, that I always feel a strong energy pulsating in this hand. So my thinking was the Lord of Sipán is showing up as a protective spirit. He knows why I'm interested and looking for this crystal skull. But I never heard of any culture in Peru being connected with crystal skulls. So I didn't understand what this was about. However, when I went to the actual place where they found him, the city of Sipán, and I showed the location on a map of Peru to the main archeologist working here where my hand was being magnetically pulled to in the northern part of Peru, this archeologist had an answer for me. He said, you're being pulled to the city of Huancabamba. This is a very old city where the shamans are trained in Peru. Where they learn their ceremonies and healing techniques and everything linked to Peruvian Shamanism. Then I said, "Wow! That makes perfect sense." I mean, indigenous peoples seem to be the ones who understand the crystal skulls the best. So obviously to meet with some shamans - that must be the place where I must go to learn about the Blue Skull.

So what happens next is I get another local guide as Vera has to go to Brazil. We meet this guide in Piura, a port city in the northern part of Peru, and I stay in a youth hostel with this new guide, who's Peruvian, but he speaks English also. To the owner of the youth hostel, we start talking about what I'm doing, about the spiritual and the paranormal. And she said, "We personally know the head shaman of Huancabamba and let's give you a letter of introduction." Sometimes in life, when you take trips and you don't know what you're doing, but you just go with the flow and you let life guide you, all of a sudden doors start opening when it's the right time. So it seemed like doors were beginning to open for me in this moment. Perhaps this was the shaman I need to go find who's going to tell me where I have to go to discover the Blue Skull. Because even at this point, I'm still wasn't totally sure where I'm going. So I was just kind of being led by circumstances.

While we're in Piura, in order to get to Huancabama, which is very high up in the Andes Mountains, we have to take like a nine-hour bus ride. So we take the bus the next day, and when we get into the mountain, there is only a single lane for a bus to go up and down. So I can't imagine how these drivers every day are missing each other, because if they hit each other and go over the edge, they're like 14,000 feet high. But anyway, they had their system and it seemed to work. So we make it to Huancabama, and I want to go see this main shaman as again, I'm an Aries so it's like let's do it all now. We find a taxi cab after we go into our hotel and head directly for the home of the shaman that the people at the youth hostel were telling us about.

We arrive at his home and the shaman asks us to come back in the morning of the next day. So it's like everything that I've done on this trip up to this moment is leading me to the interview with the shaman. So we go back to the shaman's house the next morning and one of the things I will tell your readers is this: if you ever meet an elder or a shaman, let them do the talking first. It's very disrespectful, for example, if when I first met the shaman and said, "I've traveled all the way from the United States to meet you and I know you know where this crystal skull is so would you tell me so I can go find it?" That's not the way to deal with the shaman at all. 

So I was very quiet. I let the shaman guide me. And what he did in the beginning was he talked about the healing work they do and how they worked with the local plants. And he started talking about how there are these sacred lagoons high up in the Andes Mountains that they take people to for healing and so on. And then eventually, after he finishes sharing about their local healing work, he started asking me some questions.

"Which was the most powerful place you've experienced within Peru?"

I said, "Well, I happened to like Olantytambo."

Olantytambo is an ancient city that's between Cusco and Machu Pichu in the mountains. And within this ancient city are many steps you have to climb up to the "Lemurian Temple of Love," which has five huge tall stones that have engravings on them. I mentioned to him that I liked that place because when I went there for the first time (1989) I actually had a telepathic communication from inside the stone. It seemed like it was Pleiadean, and they said if I looked into the sky right ahead of me, one of their ships would appear. And a cloud just showed up out of nowhere, which I knew had a UFO or ship inside, and then disappeared. So I mentioned to the shaman that this was one of my favorite places.

But now it was my turn, and I assumed that this group of local Indians, I guess you could call them, that they would be aware of the crystal skull I was seeking. So I took out my pictures of various ancient crystal skulls I had brought and I started to share it with the shaman, and it was like everything was riding on this moment. And the shaman said, "Well, it seems very interesting but I don't know anything about it whatsoever." Sometimes with the indigenous people, they may pretend they don't know anything about what you are asking (to protect their sacred tools), but he REALLY didn't know. So now I'm in a quandary. I've come as far as I can and I don't know what else to do. I don't want to just return home to the United States. There still must be something I'm supposed to do here!

The next thing I know is the shaman's grandson comes up to me and says, "We're going to one of the sacred lagoons, and if you want to see how we do the healing you're invited to come with us." And I said, "All right, fine. What else is there to do?" He said, "You've got to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning. I'll come pick you up. We will rent a car and it takes about three hours or so to go up into the mountain and another two to three hours to ride a horse to get to the lagoon." So I say, "Fine, we'll be ready."

So we got up early the next morning and were waiting outside our hotel at 4 o'clock. It's quite dark outside at this time and you can really see the stars out there because we're in the mountains. So we're waiting for the grandson, and by 4:30 he hasn't shown up yet. We waited until 6 o'clock, and when the grandson still doesn't show up, I look at my guide Oscar, and I say, "I think we need to go ourselves. Because we've come all this way, so we might as well do something."

Oscar says, "Okay, so let's go back into town and see what we can find for transportation." We found the rented car that was going to take everybody of the Shaman's group up into the mountains but they canceled because they didn't have enough people to go. They wanted too much money for just the two of us to go up towards the Laguna Negra, so eventually we found a small bus. I mean, we've been waiting from 4 o'clock in the morning until 9 o'clock in the morning just to leave this town. On the bus we meet this family, a mother and her sons, which we become friendly with, and actually they wind up helping us tremendously upon this trip. Then when we get to the end of the bus route, we rent some mules. At first the owner of the mule I have rented is holding the rein to guide me, but I think because in a past life I have ridden horses before I begin to ride on my own. At first, they showed me what to do, but then I started to remember how to ride this mule, and this was a great joy and feeling of freedom when I did.

So eventually we come to the Laguna Negra (the "black lagoon" in Spanish). But I forgot to tell you, that prior to arriving here, when I went back into town (Huancabamba) after meeting with the shaman, people were telling me that strange things happen in this area, like reportedly someone walked on the water of the lagoon, and there are strange lights and UFOs that appear in this region. So this was confirmation that this is where I need to go. Because these are of course the kind of places that I like to explore.

When we get to the Laguna Negra, the vision that I had been given of what the area would look like that I must stop and camp in that is a flat green field with a mountain behind it, this is exactly what exists in this area. There's a flat green field, then there's the lagoon and then there's the mountain right behind it. So I knew this is the place where the spirit has been trying to guide me since I arrived in Peru for this journey. The only problem is I needed to camp here for two nights and I had no camping gear with me, which means I have to go all the way back down to town and come back up again. But I didn't care because I'd found the place where I needed to stay at to finish this journey, my last stop, so I'm very excited. I think here I'm going to finally meet the Blue Skull, I'm going to see the skull, and so I'm willing to do whatever is necessary. But before I leave the Laguna Negra (this first time), my Peruvian Guides ask me to go into the water and to bathe in the healing water, so I do this. But as I'm looking at the mountain, I swear to God, I see what looks like a skull face in that mountain. So that was a capper for me that this is really where I needed to go. Within one day we go back down the mountain and come back up, but before we go up, we spend the night with that family that we met on the bus going up the first time (known as the Robin Hood Family). They have a little tiny house that's made out of aluminum and wood, and I mean the size of this place is so tiny it's surprising a family of five, and they had some relative with them plus my guide and I, that it was big enough for us to fit in. But I was given the kitchen area and I kind of like rested, took a nap in there. And then what happens to me is, as I'm laying there looking up at the ceiling, I see a hole open up - this is all happening in my mind's eye - it looks like a dimensional door opening up and the Blue Skull comes shooting out of that opening. And it just kind of floats right in front of me.
As I'm looking at it, I also notice that there seems to be a tall being or a tall man just standing behind the skull. The color of the skull is kind of like an electric blue, a really exploding electric blue. Then it disappeared. It didn't really communicate with me at this time. It just kind of showed itself. The sense that I had, and I don't know how this came to me, (some of the readers of this article may know of the story of Telos, which is supposed to be a Lemurian city that's underneath Mount Shasta, which there are legends about and I  think I've had some contact with some of the people from this underground city as I've been to Mount Shasta, another one of my crazy life experiences) but I got the feeling from this tall being that in this mountain, behind the lagoon, inside the mountain was a city which could be Lemurian, like Telos. And living in this city in the mountains behind the lagoon were tall people, which would explain where this man came from that I was looking at. They were the protectors of the Blue Skull. That's why he was with the skull. Because in the morning, before we left, the Blue Skull showed up again. The same thing happens as the hole (dimensional door) opens up in the ceiling. So now I'm really excited. I think I'm going to see the skull as I've seen it twice, call it etherically or in a strong vision. We go up into the mountain then and the first thing that I tried to do after we made camp near the lagoon was to go where that skull face is in the mountain. I tried to reach it because I'm thinking there's some kind of door behind it. If I can find that door, I can go inside the mountain and that's where the skull is. But the first attempt I make to reach it, I can't get to the face as there's too much vegetation, and I'm not a mountain climber. So I go back to camp because it's going to start getting dark.

We do a meditation that evening which I had prepared that included music from four sacred cultures and a bunch of pictures that I brought of many different old and ancient crystal skulls that exist in the world. I had two guides with me during this meditation, Oscar and the owner of the mule I rented. A couple of strange things happened to us during that meditation. First of all, our shadows, as a mist appeared around us from out of nowhere were reflected upon the mist and looked gigantic. There also was a star that was "talking" with me which I think was a UFO, which had blinking and multicolored lights. After we finished our meditation, the mist cleared. However, directly above us was what looked like either a bird or an airplane and three square shapes appearing as clouds. In the new book that we've done, "Journeys of the Crystal Skull Explorers, Travel Log #2, Search For The Blue Skull In Peru," I have a picture of what those clouds looked like because it's hard to imagine. But I mean, these clouds were directly right over us. So I think we had a contact that night. I also recall, and I don't know where this vision came from, that in the time of Lemuria, people came to this area to do celebrations. I kept seeing in my mind's eye, all of these people coming and celebrating.
The following day is the last day I have to be in the area. And my other guide, who's the owner of the mule I rode, said he could show me another way to get up the mountain to go up near where this skull face was. So I'm able to do that and I'm probably maybe 15 or 20 feet away from the face. But when I get there I'm expecting something miraculous is going to happen, but I don't feel any energy at all. Essentially, I felt nothing. I again became very disappointed, disillusioned. This is my last day. I thought I would find an opening in the mountain and I would meet the beings who would show me the skull. Maybe not GIVE me the skull but at least let me see it. But nothing was happening.

So when I came back to our camp, I was very depressed. The day was over. I do remember, though, my guide said some children we met in this area told him there was an old shaman who lived nearby and talked about a city inside of the mountain but unfortunately he had passed away. So that was a little bit of confirmation that some of the information I was getting wasn't totally crazy. But anyway, as I said, I was very depressed so what I did is I just told my guide Oscar, "I am just going to take a short walk. You watch our camp." I listened to some Irish music on my headset and I just walked like a mindless robot away from the lagoon and kind of just not thinking about anything. Then I felt like I was being guided or pulled in a certain direction. I noticed that my music stopped. My battery died. Then I saw there was this circle of stone above me and to my left so I thought, "Well, I've got nothing to do. I'll just sit down here and rest and see what happens." But then, as I'm sitting in this circle of stones, I received what I would say is the history of the Blue Skull telepathically from some source. I heard inwardly that at one time in this area there was a temple that existed in Lemuria. Thus, all kinds of information just started coming to me.
I'll try to quickly summarize the essence of what I was told. The Blue Skull originated during the time of Lemuria. It was in this temple that I was seeing in a circular room inside. I could feel or see myself being in this circular room. Even though there were just stones around me, it was like maybe I had linked into a former lifetime where I had been in this room, but I just felt like in this moment that I was energetically in this room. On the walls were glass cases, and in each glass case was a crystal skull. I'm guessing there were 13 skulls in this room. All different colors, including the blue one that I had been looking for. Then I was told that when Lemuria was destroyed, the Blue Skull, and probably the other ones, went to Atlantis. When Atlantis was destroyed, I think I was involved with a team of people - this actually came from a vision I had in my second journey - this first journey was in 1997, and the second one was in 1999.

I had a vision in the second journey in which I saw myself onboard like a spacecraft that Atlantis would have. They would have craft that levitated. I saw myself coming to South America with sacred tools and I'm pretty sure the Blue Skull was one of these tools. So I kind of may have been involved in bringing it back to the area where it first came to in Lemuria. Of course, Lemuria has been destroyed, Atlantis has been destroyed, so just the mountain and these stones is all that is left of what we see now. 

Then what I also was told is that the Blue Skull was inside the city in the mountain, and then eventually two messengers from that city came and visited the Lord of Sipàn, which is the spirit that's been guiding me. He was gifted this crystal skull while he was the ruler of Sipàn and told he could only keep this crystal skull for a certain period of time and when it was the right time then he needed to return it. He would have to bring it back to the people who gave it to him. What I was told was that one of the people that was buried with him was his advisor who was married to his daughter and that I was that advisor. He asked me to take this skull back and bring it to these tall people. Eventually I found this area in the mountain where I saw the skull face and I left the skull on the mountain where the people inside took it in for safekeeping. This was the information that came to me.

After I got all this, I went back to the camp and started writing it down. I had the most terrific headache that you could imagine. It was excruciating. Somebody was literally impressing in a short period of time a lot of knowledge and information that I had to write down. The whole point of these three journeys I took to Peru was that every time I would go back, each day I would write down everything that happened in my journal. Because the problem is when you go to Peru, you're going into a higher energy vortex at some of these ancient sites, and you have experiences on other levels of consciousness, and you're not going to remember everything when you come back to the so-called "normal" world. So I made sure that I wrote the notes down.

Even as I was editing this book, preparing it to be printed, half the stuff that I wrote in these journals I didn't remember. It was like I'm reading a new story. So, after I got the history, whoever was the spirit communicating with me or was talking to me said that energetically I was not prepared and ready to see the Blue Skull yet on this first visit in 1997. This is the reason I didn't see it. I would have to come back some more times before it would be time for me to see skull. But I didn't know when my next visit to this area would be.

So essentially, these are experiences that happened to me on the first trip. The second and the third trip, which I talk about in the book, were just adding some more insights around the Blue Skull and other aspects of its history. But this is what my understanding of the Blue Skull is. And since that time in 1997, it's like energetically the Blue Skull has always been with me. What I've done is I've asked it to sit on my right hand and, when it does so, I actually feel a weight on my hand when this happens. I've asked people to put one of their hands over mine when the Blue Skull is there etherically and they feel a tremendous energy. My sensing is the following about the Blue Skull: it is a living consciousness unto itself. There will be no person who will physically discover this skull. It will just come out when it's ready to appear and humanity's ready to have contact with the skull. Its vibrational frequency is extremely high, and I get the sense that if it came out now, people would either become violently sick around it or disintegrate because they couldn't deal with the intensity of the energy as it is now. This is part of the reason why the other skulls that have been coming out of Mexico and Central America,  to prepare us for these more powerful skulls, have our bodies adapt to this higher energy. That's my story, what happened to me when I went to Peru.

Q. Is there anything you wish to add? Some kind of final comment you'd care to make?

Joshua: Sure. I think the year of 2013 is a very important year, more important than 2012. Because this is the year when whatever people are thinking about that they wish to create in their lives is going to happen almost instantaneously. For example, this can either be something really positive that they want to have in their lives, or it could be things that they want to avoid. I think the vibrational frequency of the planet is at a point now where some type of more direct contact with other Evolved Beings is inevitable. If it doesn't happen this year, it's going to happen within the next year or two.

This contact doesn't necessarily mean extraterrestrials. It could be the descendants living in these cities from Lemuria. It could be the people in the Inner Earth. It could be people from other dimensions that are coexisting with us. It could be like in the TV series "Fringe," where they were shown a parallel dimension of the Earth. Something of a miraculous nature is getting ready to happen. And the crystal skulls, which I've seen many of them in my over 30 years of being involved, seem to me to be acting like little mini-energy vortexes activating spiritual gifts, spiritual insights into people they have contact with. Also, my partner Katrina, a lot of times when we're traveling she sees the skulls working with the electromagnetic gridline of the planet, which also has a lot to do with the spiritual evolution of what's happening, the repair work that's going on.

Thus, coming back to my original message, if people would just be who they are instead of who other people tell them to be, to just go with their intuition, go with their gut feelings, this is the way that things are going to move forward and many interesting doors are going to open. I think more and more people are going to start sharing about their spiritual or paranormal experiences.

But most definitely there is a strong desire by these other intelligences, whether they're spirits or extraterrestrials, to make a more direct contact with us. They've been doing it gradually because a lot of people I think may be afraid of this. It's something that's invisible. But there's a book on Atlantis that I found in the library that says something very interesting. It was supposed to be a transcription of actual documents written in Atlantean, talking about life that existed I think probably about 12 or 13 thousand years ago. And they said a profound statement. "Everything that exists in the visible has to come from the invisible." Now that's a very profound statement because every object - like I'm looking in my room here - every object that exists here which I can see was created by an individual who had an idea in his mind, which is the invisible, that eventually becomes the visible.

So that's why I think this contact with these so-called intelligences is in what we call the "invisible" because our physical senses can't detect them. There is something special coming up. I know that the crystal skulls have played a key role in Earth's past and I'm assuming the same in regards to the true purpose of what the Blue Skull's true work will be in our future. It's also getting ready to come out soon, I think. Because the Blue Skull INSISTED that I put this book out at the end of last year, which I did as an e-book, and into this year, in the printed edition. So I'm really excited about what's coming up in 2013 and beyond.

If you enjoyed this article, please visit Joshua Shapiro’s website at www.crystalskulls.com. To read more by Sean Casteel, visit his “UFO Journalist” website at www.seancasteel.com


House Haunted After Skeletons Unearthed

THE last family to live in Priory Orchard, which stands on a site where skeletons were recently unearthed, claims the house is haunted. Chelsea Whiteman, 22, contacted the Surrey Advertiser after reading about the discovery of human bones under a car park in Godalming’s Station Road two weeks ago.

The discovery was made during routine archaeological surveys in advance of a Waverley Borough Council affordable housing development, with workers stumbling upon a number of skeletons which are thought to be human.

Miss Whiteman, who works at Scully Scully hair salon in the High Street, said her family lived there for six months while their current house was extended. During that time she said they had a number of strange experiences, which she believes were supernatural. She also suffered recurring dreams of a person being buried at the house.

She said: “I have seven brothers and four sisters, and while living at the house we experienced some very strange things.

“The first time I noticed something I was in the house alone while the rest of my family were out at school and work.

“I could hear children laughing, talking and moving about upstairs and I knew none of my siblings were at home to make the noises.

“It scared me and I told my parents when they got home but didn’t really think much of it. But then more and more unexplained things happened.

“There was one bathroom where the tap continuously was turned on full when no one was in there but we knew there was nothing wrong with the plumbing as my dad checked it regularly.

“My younger brother’s heavy cot in my parents’ room continuously appeared in the middle of the room, moving from its original position, and one night I woke to find all the windows in my bedroom wide open when before I fell asleep they were all properly closed.

“What scared us the most was when my younger brother, who is three, fell down the stairs.

“When my mum picked him up and comforted him, he told her that a ghost had pushed him.

“There were several more things that happened on a daily basis and what really sends shivers down my spine, after reading about the skeletons, is that I had a recurring dream about someone being buried at the house, which would really play on my mind the next day.

“Before we moved in we were very sceptical about ghosts but experiencing all these strange happenings at Priory Orchard has changed all of our minds and we have no problems at the new house.”

Godalming author John Janaway has written multiple books on the town’s history, including The Haunted Places of Surrey.

He said: “I don’t know of that site being haunted in particular and I remain agnostic when it comes to ghosts.

“However, the nearest reported haunting I know of is at Brook House, just up the road, and its garden does reach right down near that site.

“I have my own theory about how those bones ended up where they did.

“The site is near the church and that church has gone through many stages of development over the centuries.

“It started out with the Saxon core, pre-1066, and has been extended over the centuries.

“I think what may have happened is when the various developments have taken place, graves have been displaced, with the bones ending up in the positions they were found in.

“It appears the bones discovered are anything from Saxon to 14th century, so my theory would fit with this. All we can do is await the dating of the bones.

“I know nothing about haunting in Priory Orchard but the site does indeed have a very interesting history.”

Priory Orchard is set to be demolished as part of the affordable housing scheme.

Source: Get Surry (UK)


Cosmic Cars and Other Road Oddities
By Albert S Rosales

Examining encounters with pseudo-vehicles and other strange things on roadways and expressways throughout the world. What are we to make of incidents describing flying cars, driverless cars, cars with no wheels and other bizarre details? Can these ‘vehicles’ be considered UFOs? Are they Interdimensional wayfarers? Or perhaps time travelers from the future or maybe the distant past? Besides the strange contraptions a more bizarre component is the occupants of some of these ‘cosmic cars’ and pseudo vehicles which sometimes accompany them. These events have been placed under the UFO umbrella perhaps by puzzled researchers that did not know what to make of these. But maybe they belong in a total different category one clearly fantastic and of the highest strangeness category. I will examine some of these events, many perhaps never before seen by students of the UFO phenomenon, I will not attempt to find a solution and I will leave to the readers to come up with their own conclusions.

Albert S. Rosales
September 16 2012

Writing for the pulp magazine “Exploring the Unknown,” more specifically the August 1961 issue (Vol. 2 nr 3), on page 71, Ben Berkey writes about “flying automobiles” reportedly seen one by an Ohio housewife in 1959 and another one by an executive on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, both witnesses claimed they were driving behind the normal appearing 1959 vintage type vehicles when suddenly the drivers stepped on the gas and both vehicles appeared to rise more than six inches above the pavement and disappear from sight, both incidents apparently occurred during 1959-1960. According to Berkey there were other rumors of flying vehicles and even inquiries made to the Ohio Turnpike patrol that dismissed them as unfounded rumors. There was even another ‘rumor’ of an accident regarding a sort of wing-tailed automobile that literally flew into the side of a tractor trailer, again on the Ohio Turnpike. Aeronautical scientists denied that there were cars capable of such a thing and speculated that it could have been a ‘regular’ accident involving a high speeding automobile. Whatever the case, nothing else was heard about these ‘flying car’ incidents, at least that I know off. Even stranger, in the classic study “The Humanoids,” on page 22, Charles Bowen writes about a case from the lonely Costwold Hills in December 1965 in which a motorist reported being overtaken by an object shaped like a Land Rover, traveling at a high rate of speed without headlights, side lights, or rear lights, and only a sort of winking light on top. When the astounded driver flashed his headlights and tried to give chase, the object just disappeared ‘in a cloud of mist or smoke’.

The following report is from experienced Canadian Ufologist Chris Rutkowski quoting the 1987 Canadian UFO Report:

In Northern Manitoba, sometime in August of 1987, an Anglican priest was driving on a highway and came upon a dark “van” with no windows or headlights, with only small “Christmas lights” around it. It was in his lane, traveling in the same direction as he was going. The priest signaled and pulled over to pass. As he passed it, the “van” suddenly vanished into thin air. One has to ask why would an Anglican priest make up such a bizarre tale? A vanishing van? A real UFO would have been more believable.
But weird cars or automobiles are not the only strange oddities reported on our world’s roadways. We have cosmic motorcycles too!

The following report was narrated to me by one of the surviving witnesses who seemed sincere and genuinely still puzzled about the incident which had occurred years before: In the summer of 1954, one late night, a family, including identical twins Gayle & Dave Rayburn were driving on the Alcan Highway somewhere in Northern Yukon when some lights approached from behind their vehicle. Soon two single-wheeled vehicles, silvery metallic in appearance passed their car at very high speed. On each of the vehicles sat a human-like figure that wore a metallic helmet. The vehicles had a single bright light on the front and were completely silent. They were soon lost in the distance. A similar case would surface 2 years later in France:

On August 22 1956, at around 11:50 a.m. at a location between Le Boulu and Ceret a Ms. Porta, riding a moped, was passed by 2 enormous, absolutely silent motorcycles, appearing nickel plated, each carrying 2 passengers dressed in fawn colored satin, with boots & “closely sealed helmets.” They stopped, blocking the road, & as she squeezed past they looked at her; their faces were totally hidden by big smoked visors. Ten yards further on, she looked back; but they had vanished without a sound. Two almost identical cases coming from completely different parts of the world, and completely different witnesses. This case is from M. Vidal, in FSR Vol. 15 # 6.

The following case did not take place on a roadway but in does definitely involves a bizarre car-like device.

Fortean researchers, Janet & Colin Bord outlined the case in their classic work, “Modern Mysteries of Britain”:

One night in the year 1940 in a small village called Kilkhampton, Cornwall, England, three girls were sleeping together in a bedroom when they were awakened by a noise. One heard a buzzing sound, the others music and bells, and when they all looked out the window they saw a little man riding around in circles in a tiny red “car-like” device. The little man had a white beard and wore a red drooping pointy hat. Of course, it could have been just little girl’s imagination but why make it up 20 years later after it allegedly took place? Now we enter into another realm, one that includes more of a supernatural slant and breaks through into super high strangeness territory.

Telly Savalas famous encounter with the black Caddilac and Harry Agannis. The Following narrative has been compiled from various sources but the main one is John Keel “Our Haunted Planet”.

The location was somewhere in Long Island, New York and the date was June 26 1955, one late night:

Telly Savalas, the famous character actor, told Hollywood reported Dick Kleiner a weird story involving a black Cadillac. It happened when Savalas was young and flat broke. His car ran out of gas on Long Island, and after he started walking, a black Cadillac “seemed to appear from nowhere,” and the driver offered him a lift. The driver was dressed entirely in white---a refreshing switch---and said very little. But at one point he offered Savalas a dollar to buy some gas. The actor insisted that the man write down his name and address on a slip of paper so he could be repaid. They found a gas station, and the driver waited while Savalas bought a can of gasoline. Then they drove back to his own car in silence.

“I know Harry Agannis,” the driver said suddenly. Savalas asked who Harry Agannis was. “He’s a utility infielder for the Boston Red Sox,” the man answered. That was the end of the conversation. The man waited while Savalas poured the gasoline into the car, gave him a push to get him started, and then drove off with a wave. The next day, Savalas was shaken by newspaper headlines announcing the sudden death of Harry Agannis. He decided to call the phone number on the slip of paper given to him by the man in the white suit. It was in Massachusetts, and a woman answered. Savalas told her he wanted to speak to Bill, the name on the paper. There was a pause, and another woman came on the line. “I just met Bill last night,” Savalas began, ‘and something happened, and I wanted---“ “You met him last night?” she interrupted, choking on sudden tears. Then she told him that her husband Bill had been dead for three years. Later she met with Savalas in New York and told him that her husband had been buried in a white suit. She showed him the last letter her husband had written, and he was startle to see that the handwriting exactly matched the handwriting on the slip of paper given him by the Cadillac driver .

Make what you will of the incident, Savalas spoke about it during numerous interviews and never changed his story. Of course, all UFO enthusiasts know about the three men in black and their famous ride, (in most cases) a black Cadillac. The following report comes from official government sources from the United Kingdom; it involves three men in black in their peculiar mode of transportation:

According to U.K. Department of Defense Documents (DEFE24/20991/1 page 471). The date appears to have been sometime in September 2006 one early morning. The main witness was at his friend’s who had apparently had encountered a UFO on an earlier occasion and was debating whether to report it to the authorities or not. His friend (the UFO witness) had just gone to bed and the witness was using the downstairs toilet when he suddenly heard the back door to the house being tampered with. He silently peered through the gap of the in the toilet room door and saw 3 tall men standing in the doorway. They seemed to move silently. They were tall, broad individuals with dark hair, wearing black suits, white shirts and black ties. They went upstairs to the friend’s room. At this point, the witness was very scared thinking they were robbers. He followed them as silently as possible. They were talking to his friend about something in his bedroom that he couldn’t quite hear. He then crept away and locked himself in the bathroom, petrified. After 5 minutes he came out of the bathroom. The men seemed to have left. He looked out the window and saw the three men leaving in what appeared to be a black Jaguar. He then asked his friend what it had all been about as they appeared not to have stolen anything. However his friend didn’t recall anything to do with seeing any “men in black”. Perhaps these three preferred to travel from their dimension to ours in black Jags instead of black Cadillacs.

During the month of July 1972 a bizarre series of little known but very strange events took place in and around the Spanish village of Cervia de les Garrigues, province of Lerida. The first report involved one, Luis Manresa who was returning on foot to the village at around 13:00 one day during the middle of July when he noticed in the distance what appeared to be a sort of “tractor” that appeared to be abandoned at a crossroads. The apparent agricultural vehicle of decidedly anomalous aspect remained still for about 10 minutes while in view of Mr. Manresa. Later that afternoon, intrigued about the strange aspect of the “tractor” he returned to the crossroads where it had been ‘parked’ but only found a strange flattened circle of grass on the ground about 3 meters in diameter. The second report, also around the middle of July, involved a woman named Antonia Marti who was collecting ground snails near the village when she saw on passing on the nearby road a strange looking “Seat 600” type vehicle, whitish-gray in color and lacking any visible driver. The strange pseudo-car also lacked glass on its window and had what appeared to be a shiny celluloid type material instead, and it emitted a sound much quieter than a conventional vehicle. It disappeared in the distance after rounding a curve.

A third report, also said to have taken place in the middle of July involved taxi driver Jose Rue Ferre who was traveling at around 18:00 near the village on the Borjas Blancas Road when he saw at about 700 meters away a silvery object about 3 meters in width that appeared to be sitting on a steep almost inaccessible embankment. After briefly losing sight of the object he rounded a curve and when he looked to where the strange object had been it had completely vanished.

A fourth report, also during the middle of July involved father and son, Ramon and Jose Cami, respectively as one morning they were headed to a field about 4 kilometers from the village to collect some olive leave bundles near the Borjas Blancas Road. They reportedly saw at about 30 meters away next to bundles of olive leaves, bundles they were supposed to collect, a strange object about 3 meters in length, which they initially mistook as a tractor. The strange tractor had a reddish central section, semi-circular in appearance, and on each side it had other smaller semi-circular spheres greenish blue in color. As their truck negotiated a very tight curve they briefly lost sight of the strange object and once they left the curve behind they stopped their truck and quickly ran out to get a closer look at the object.

According to the men, no more than 10 seconds had gone by but the object was now nowhere in sight. They inspected the ground where the object had been very closely but failed to find any traces. They also searched the rest of the farm ground but nothing was found. The last recorded event was on July 16, 1972, at around 09:00 a.m., when brothers Jose and Miguel Farre were on their way in their car to a property they owned about 3 kilometers from the village close to Borjas Blancas. Suddenly they saw in the distance a strange vehicle about 4 meters long which they thought was a car. It was silvery in color and was moving very slowly towards them. They estimated that they would come face to face with the strange object with at about 100 yards ahead, but this never happened, as the figure had apparently vanished into thin air. They also failed to locate any traces at the site where they had seen the anomalous object. (1) Translation by Albert S. Rosales

Whatever it was that had been roaming the countryside of Lerida during July of 1972 it appeared to have been able to attempt to camouflage itself into conventional earthly machines and if need be it would disappear in an instant. No explanation was ever found. The following report appears to involve the disappearance of a ‘normal’ looking vehicle and its occupants in plain sight of witnesses. This is also from John Keel, “Our Haunted Planet”. On March 4 1964 near Kanamachi, Japan, daytime A leading Japanese newspaper, ‘Mainichi’ carried an unbelievable story about an automobile disappearing in full view of a crowded highway. The reporting witnesses were three officials of the Fuji Bank on their way to the golf course at Ryugazaki. As they drove outside of Kanamachi, they said they saw a black car ahead of them going in the same direction. Aside from the driver, they could see an elderly man in the back seat reading a newspaper. “Suddenly a puff of something gaseous, like white smoke or vapor, gushed from somewhere around the black car, and when this cloud dispersed, (a matter of not more than five seconds), the black car had vanished,” the newspaper account said. The trio of witnesses were so shaken by the incident that they stopped and reported it to the police.

The source does not describe the make or model of the vehicle; only that it was a ‘black’ car. Nevertheless, it is an interesting tale which has been circulating around Forteans and UFO enthusiasts for years.

The next event that I am going to outline is also a series of events of an object which was not necessarily seen on the road but was confused by witnesses as a ‘conventional’ car. The source of the reports was a Filipino military man who was also a member of A.P.R.O. His name was Col. Aderito de Leon. All three events occurred on the same day and in the same location only hours apart:

First incident: Near Baras Rizal Province Philippines
Date: November 1 1968
Time: 04:00 a.m.
A Filipino farmer saw an object with a red light land 100 yards away, making a hiss like an arc welder. He went out with a flashlight and encountered a white object “the size of a Volkswagen” with small wheels and 6 big exhaust tubes in the rear. Through a transparent canopy he saw two occupants wearing white coveralls, with earphones on their heads; they looked like “ordinary Caucasians.” As he approached, the object moved forward with a roar, and then took off vertically without making as much noise. It was not reported if traces were found at the site.

Second event: Near Baras Rizal, Province Philippines
Date: November 1 1968
Time: 06:00 a.m.
The second encounter in this series occurred two hours later when another farmer, who was walking to Baras, “felt” an object land behind him. He saw apparently the same craft, with wheel, and occupied by the same two individuals. He ran to the mayor of the town to report the encounter.

The third event: Near Baras Rizal Province Philippines
Date: November 1 1968
Time: 11:00 a.m.
The third encounter was made by another farmer, bicycling near the site of the first reported incident. He saw the same “strange car” downhill from his position. As he coasted down toward the object on his bike, he saw two men; one, outside the object “looking around,” was “very tall,” and looked like a normal Caucasian; the other was inside the object. Both wore white coveralls and what appeared to be earphones. He stopped at about 20 yards past the object, looked back, and saw the man outside the object watching him. He was undecided as to whether he should go back and speak to him, but the man then got into the vehicle and, with a roar, it moved up the hill and then ascended silently into the sky.

What did the witnesses see? A helicopter? I am assuming that Colonel De Leon was familiar with helicopters and felt these objects were anomalous enough to be investigated within the UFO context,. Also no propellers were ever reported by the witnesses.

The next report comes from the great late African UFO researcher Cynthia Hind from her book “UFOs, African Encounters”
On August 17 1975 at around 18:00 near Shabani, Zimbabwe
Two men traveling near the Ngesi River, along an isolated strip of road, saw what appeared to be a bus shaped object heading towards town. The witnesses approached the object and noticed that the object was domed with large panoramic windows and black pillar type objects inside. Inside there appeared to be two human like figures, one seated and the other standing. The object emitted a very strong white light from inside. It suddenly turned a corner and apparently vanished into thin air.

Again an object at first confused for a bus that was apparently able to disappear at will.

And then there are cases that are so bizarre and absurd in nature that they belong to a totally different category. Either outright hoaxes or else there are indeed more things in heaven and earth than in our dreams! This totally unbelievable event comes to us from Anne Jablonicky in article from UFO Universe November 1988:

The location given by Ms. Jablonicky is Minnesota, however no specific city or town is provided. The date was November 1975, during the evening:

A couple was driving towards town when the man stopped at a payphone to make a phone call. As he was about to enter the booth a large black Cadillac pulled up in front and blocked his path. A man jumped out of the Cadillac, pushed the witness aside and grabbed the phone receiver. The witness left and drove to another payphone location. As he neared it, the same black Cadillac appeared and drove the couple into a ditch. The same man as before jumped out of the black Cadillac and ran towards the payphone. This bizarre scenario was repeated a third time. At this point the couple began chasing the black Cadillac down the highway when incredibly right in front of their eyes the Cadillac rose up into the sky and disappeared. The black Cadillac is again featured in the above report.

The next case involves first a UFO sighting and then an encounter with a strange vehicle and its occupants, this time the vehicle was not a black Cadillac:

The incident took place in Notre-Dame-du-Laus, Quebec, Canada one night late November 1975:

A 44-year old Royal Canadian Air Force Sergeant was returning home from visiting his in-laws with his wife, 14-year old son and 11-year old daughter. He was about half way home on Highway 309 and entering a highway intersection when he was suddenly cut off by a strange vehicle. He was driving south. The strange vehicle came from the east after crossing a bridge over the Lievre River. It turned right and narrowly missed hitting the witness’s vehicle. It was a dark misty rainy night and the village street was completely deserted. His wife kept saying repeatedly, “What is it? What is it?”

The object was a round metallic disc with no windows, lights or bumpers and no wheels. He started chasing it. The faster he drove the faster it went. Two minutes later they were out of the hamlet and rushing south on Highway 309. The faster the witness went the faster the object went and it started to wobble, veering right and left. On each side of the road there was a large deep trench with a high embankment topped with a wire fence miles long. The UFO attempted to fly off the road, wobbling barely over the fence and then collapsed back on the road ahead of the witness. He was by then going over 100 mph when it suddenly veered to the left entering into a narrow dirt road. The object had the width of one and a half highway lanes and the height would be about the height of the witness’s car hood. It was totally silent.

By now they were all shaken and the kids totally speechless. He made a formal report to the National Research Council of Canada. The following weekend since they were so shook up, they decided to tell the whole family in Notre-Dame-du-Laus about their “adventure”. That Sunday night when they were crossing the village of Notre Dame La Salette they were all thinking about last weekend and thank God everything seemed normal. However, a mile down the road after exiting the village, he noticed a parked Pontiac on the roadside. The car seemed occupied but had no headlights on. His wife suggested that he stop the car and see if the occupants needed assistance. He parked the car directly in front of the Pontiac, got out and headed toward the car. It was totally dark and he could barely make out what was inside. He rapped on the driver side front door window asking, “Are you alright? Do you need any help?”

No reply.

He rapped on the right side door window again on both left front and rear windows. No movement. So he peered deeply with both his hands cupped on each side of his brow trying to look inside. His hair stood right up on end. Inside there were four dark human shaped passengers with black trench coats and raised collars staring straight ahead. He managed to get enough courage to repeat, “Are you alright? Do you need any help?” Finally he perceived that the nearest passenger seemed to slightly nod his head as a “Yes”. He then slowly turned around and headed toward his car. Suddenly the Pontiac headlights lit up, the motor revved up and the witness thought he was going to die. However the car veered on to the road and zoomed down the highway and coincidently (?) it turned left entering the strange dirt road that last week’s UFO disappeared into. (2)

This next incident describes an extremely bizarre creature that was seen entering a black car which disappeared into a dead end street. Sounds familiar?

Sometime in January of 1980 at night in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada:
The two witnesses were driving down a road when a strange figure ran up to their car. The figure ran zigzagging all over the roadway and acted as if injured. The being’s face was apparently scarred and his cheekbones protruded out. It had fangs that came down from its mouth and there was blood dripping from them. The being was about 6-foot tall, thin but well built, had had scraggly or tore up clothing and his eyes were very peculiar looking. The driver of the vehicle had to swerve in order to avoid hitting the creature. He dropped off his girlfriend, then returned to the scene to see the creature enter a yellow and black car then proceeded to turn into a dead end street and vanish. (3)

We can only speculate as to the real nature of this apparently unfortunate creature; was it a lost and injured inter-dimensional traveler? I suspect we will never know. Our next case is a bit more “ordinary,” if there is such a word in our vocabulary. It apparently was just a quick flyby perhaps by a group of bored time travelers. One evening in the summer of 1987, near Frankfort Germany A British family traveling on the Autobahn on their way to Frankfort were startled to see a large metallic cylindrical shaped craft passing by them at very high speed, apparently just above the pavement. The craft had large round windows and in each window a human-like figure could be seen. The craft lifted up and disappeared into the distance at high speed. (4)

The next encounter comes to us from Poland and it also involves a strange car-like device without wheels and its bizarre occupants:

Location was the city of Lodz, Poland
Date: autumn 2001
Time: evening
On a dark autumn evening the witness was on her way to work and was passing through a suburban area of Lodz (in order to avoid traffic) when she noticed on her car mirror a small dark car following her. At first glance it resembled a small car (she thought it was some type of go-cart type vehicle) but the woman noticed that it was apparently devoid of wheels. After some time when the witness stopped at a nearby junction she was approached by the mysterious vehicle. When she looked left at the “vehicle” she noticed that it was actually a small craft with opened panes that revealed two odd passengers inside. She could see two unidentified beings wearing dark or grayish coveralls which had reddish eyes that stared at the witness. Scared the witness drove quickly away from the area. (According to the witness’s sister, she has been involved in other unusual encounters not detailed by the source). (5)

The following case appears to involve an anomalous ‘cosmic car’ and its equally bizarre occupant and direct interaction with the witnesses, is from Russia and also from 2001 and it also involves a loose connection with a previous UFO encounter:

Location. Papriha, Vologda, Russia Date: autumn 2001
Time: unknown
Soon after a “remarkable” UFO landing was reported in the area (no details on that), a married couple, Mr. Sivtsov and Mrs. Sivtsova---both witnesses to the UFO landing, which had occurred very close to their house, were returning from the forest when they suddenly saw a car stop on the road near them. The outer appearance of the car was like a typical German “Audi”. The driver, sitting close to the steering wheel was a light haired blond male. He then offered the couple a ride in his vehicle. They agreed and went inside. As soon as they entered the vehicle they were both surprised as to the appearance of the inner structure of the car. The ignition panel, the pedals and the instrument panel were all absent.

The only familiar equipment they saw was the steering wheel. There were numerous unusual buttons. Leonid Sivtsov tried to tell the strange driver where to go but the driver stopped his attempt and told him that “he knew exactly where he was going”. (Apparently reading the witnesses minds?). When the car approached the witnesses home their son was outside to meet them, Sivtsov’s son was surprised to notice that the car was in a sparkling and clean condition despite all the autumn dirt and mud in the area. The “Audi” looked brand new as if it just had “come out of the plant”. However the young man described the driver as having dark hair contradicting his parent’s testimony (probably the humanoid had projected a holographic image of a human being which was seen in various forms by the witnesses).

The Sivtsovs invited the driver to their home, but the stranger said he was in a hurry. Leonid Sivtsov wanted to accompany him to the car but the stranger “ordered him” to sit down and finish drinking his tea. Amazingly Leonid realized that he couldn’t move his legs and remained sitting. After several minutes this torpid state was gone. However by this time the “Audi” had already left the area. All three witnesses then agreed that the car’s engine did not emit a sound at all. (6).

Was there a connection between the previous UFO encounter and the bizarre vehicle and its occupant? We can only guess.

The next case involves a bizarre roadway encounter in Romania, and is from the files of the late great Romanian Ufologist, Calin Turcu:

Location. Sibiu, Romania
Date: September 1994
Time: afternoon
The witness, Radu N. Achim, 35 years of age and his wife were traveling in their car near Sibiu at approximate 90km per hour on a perfectly clear day. Ahead of him were two large trucks. Suddenly he looked to his right and saw a very pale figure wearing a transparent parka driving a large black vehicle that was now traveling parallel to his car, apparently at the same speed. For no apparent reason the stranger kept pace with Radu and did not look at him. At one point Radu attempted to get his attention by making hand signals and yelling at the stranger, but was ignored. Radu momentarily took his eyes off the strange black car and when he looked the black car had vanished. He looked at his rearview mirror and could not see it anywhere. He realized that there was nowhere the strange vehicle could have gone to, as he could not see any exits anywhere and anyway it would have been impossible for any car to have driven away so suddenly. Confused Radu stood on the road hoping to see any other vehicles so he could flag them down and ask the drivers if they had seen the black car. His wife had also seen the strange black car and was at a loss as to what had actually happened. So surreal had the episode been that Radu was left to conclude that he had seen some kind of “chimera”. Again we have a case in which a black vehicle of some sort and its occupant apparently disappears without a trace in front of the startled witnesses.

Next we have another roadway encounter, this time from Scandinavia, Finland to be more specific; it seems as if a ‘cosmic car’ and its bizarre occupants had taken a brief spin around this beautiful countryside:

Location. Vihtilajarvi, Kankanpaa, Finland
Date: December 8 1993
Time: 1815
The witness, a 45-year old handyman had finished his daily work and was heading home to Nokia. Driving in his car he suddenly noticed that the surroundings had become brightly illuminated. He first thought that it was an airplane descending and he tried to look up, but could not see anything unusual. After a while bright lights could be seen in his rearview mirror. On the next straight section of the road the lights came up very quickly towards him and stayed just behind his car. The lights then briefly dropped back but then came up again on the next straight section of the road and passed his vehicle silently. The object behind the lights somewhat resembled a red car. The red color was glowing and appeared somehow transparent. In the “car” there were 3 or more beautiful completely white women, aged 20 to 30. As the “car” passed, they smiled and waved at the witness. Except for their black eyes and the mouth, they were completely white in color, even their hair, which reached to their shoulders.

After the “car” had passed it accelerated and vanished towards the end of the straight section of the road, about 500 meters away. After the observer had driven for a couple of km he noticed the “car” again. It had stopped on a downward slope after a curve. He began to brake cautiously but as the object began to move towards the observer and a crash seemed inevitable; the witness braked hard. Yet the object continued to approach and the witness was sure he was going to hit it. Then suddenly as the object was only a meter away from his car it stopped and vanished abruptly. Astonished the observer got out of his car to see if he could find some traces of the object, but he could not find anything. (7) The ‘cosmic car’ again vanished abruptly in plain sight of the witness. Did it go back to its other-dimensional realm or was it suddenly ‘teleported’ back to its mothership?

The next case in this listing appears to involve an otherworldly ‘car’ which then led to a full blown abduction onboard a possible spaceship:

Location. St Petersburg, Russia (then Leningrad)
Date: 1971
Time: 16:00
Graduate student Tatiana Syrchenko was reading a technical manual accompanied by the student chief when she suddenly felt a “push” from the back and could not overcome an urge to go for a walk. She walked out in an area, which was pretty isolated at the time as twilight quickly approached. Suddenly she noticed a very strange “automobile” approaching her. It was cherry red in color with dark tinted glass, with a peculiar oval shape, never seen by her in the Soviet Union. She stood in stunned surprise staring at the “automobile”. The strange machine drove up to her and a door was slightly opened; a man wearing a black coverall leaned out and asked her if her name was Tatiana, if she were then she must go with them. She glanced into the machine and saw two men sitting inside. She was very afraid, but almost as if he was able to read her thoughts the man in the black coverall said, “Do not be concerned. We will bring you back safely”. He smiled and this gave Tatiana confidence. She immediately entered the machine. She noticed as she looked out the windshield that the machine dipped down in a steep 180-degree angle and had bright lights on the front. In a moment she found herself sitting in a square room that had walls and ceiling covered with a material resembling cotton, very soft to the touch.

The room was well lit but she could not see the source of the light. The men who she had previously seen in the strange vehicle now wore silvery gray coveralls. She was told by one of the men that someone called “The Cardinal” wanted to see her. She protested saying that she was not dressed for the occasion. One of the men then approached the wall, raised his hand and a slot opened, and inside was two coveralls; one was silver and the other lilac in color. She chose the lilac coverall and quickly put it on. She remembered that the material was also very soft. An aperture then became visible in the room and a man wearing the same lilac colored coveralls appeared. He looked elderly with long silvery white hair. He said something like, “I am glad to meet you Tatiana”. As she approached the stranger in order to greet him she suddenly blacked out. She then found herself back at the Institute still reading the manual. The clock still read 1600 hrs.

A cosmic car used in the commitment of a UFO abduction? Intriguing indeed. From the Bonnybridge Scotland area comes a case investigated by researcher Malcolm Robinson that appears to describe one of those elusive ‘cosmic cars,’ in this case apparently a ‘cosmic truck’.

Sometime in July of 1992, the Slogget family was out walking on the moorland above Bonnybridge and as they claim, saw what daughter Carole then aged 26 described as a huge “Tonka Toy” emerge from behind some trees. The sighting was heralded by an intense blue light that illuminated the road around them and the object appeared emitting a loud whirring noise. A door was heard opening accompanied by a ‘howling’ sound. A brilliant white flash emanated from the object, rather like a photographic flash gun; then it disappeared behind the trees again.

One of the most bizarre ‘pseudo vehicle, cosmic car’ reports comes from tireless and veteran researcher Don Worley and comes from that memorable year, 1973.

Location. Near Milroy Indiana
Date: September 2 1973
Time: 1430
Part time preacher, Conner Corey had prayer with his sister’s family in northern Kentucky and then headed north toward his home in Indiana. He stopped at Greensburg, Indiana and placed some religious tracts in autos parked there. He was on State Road 3 near Milroy when he noticed, in his rear view mirror, what appeared to be a dark green car with fenders like barrels. Suddenly it was very close to his rear window, and now looked like a van, but had a large curved windshield. A buzzing sound filled the air and he observed two indistinct human-like figures with shoulder length hair inside the object. There was a brilliant flash and the buzzing ceased. The witness continued to watch the scene by looking in his rear view mirror. Suddenly it looked like water filled his rear window. Then what resembled eagles moved across the top of the window and he felt the sensation of flying into the air. Next, he found himself looking at the inside of an indirectly lighted room.

Three ordinary looking men in gray clothes came up into the room---two of them wearing hospital surgery-type masks. This scene faded and was replaced by a distant aerial view of an earth-like surface. A planet or moon came up between two mountains in the distance. Following this he viewed a water covered surface from a lower altitude. Situated in the middle of this surface was a huge dark cross-like area. Two man-like figures emerged from the center of this area and became luminous. They moved toward him as if they were on a conveyor belt, and steadily increased in size.

The dark eyed figures were dressed in tight-fitting suits that had a cloak and sash tied in front. The on-coming figures seemed about to burst right out of his rear view mirror, and for the first time his intense desire to watch gave way to fear. At this moment he was released as his eyes dropped from the mirror and he found himself looking at a slow moving Amish buggy as he sped down the highway. The preacher’s radio and watch malfunctioned after this event. He does not know with certainty how much time he could have lost on his journey home. He thought he was driving about 50 mph, and he was sure he traveled ¾ of a mile during the contact.

Don Worley writing in UFO Universe, Summer 1993, apparently spoke about the same witness who in April of 1973, while working in his auto parts shop in Milan, Indiana, and after having photographed a UFO, was visited by two very strange looking humanoids described as having long hair and pale expressionless faces and wearing tang clothing with very heavy gloves. One was very tall and the other was four foot tall with a long head. The witness’ dog began to whimper and hid in a corner. The beings spoke in a mechanical monotone and demanded the UFO photographs. They then left in what appeared to be a yellow Buick La Sabre with tinted windows and no seats or steering wheel.

A very bizarre and little known report investigated by John Giambrone of Massachusetts and published in the HUMCAT catalog, describes short humanoid creatures encountered by a motorist that were riding what appeared to be small surface vehicles resembling Roto Tillers (!); below is the report:

Location. Near Duxbury Massachusetts
Date: September 3 1974
Time: 03:00 a.m.
Late in August, while driving on her early morning paper route, the witness observed a red pulsating object at treetop level. When two beams of light emerged from its base to play across a nearby cranberry bog, her car engine “fluttered” and the car radio emitted much static. On either this occasion, or the following, the car interior became extremely hot and witness felt nauseated. Shortly after the above, while driving in the same area as her previous sighting, the witness heard a voice “inside her head” telling her to turn left at the next intersection, which she did. Then her car radio went out and the motor died. She saw four humanoid figures, each standing upon a “small surface vehicle” resembling a Roto Tiller, darting up and down the road a few inches above the surface. One figure approached her and requested her, telepathically, to open the car door; when she did not; all four doors flew open at once. The humanoids, after inspecting the interior of the craft, requested the witness to make certain arm movements, then to bend her head forward. Looking at the back of her head, one being said, “Yes, you are different,” and touched the spot with something that left 5 small puncture marks. He then “told” her that there were thousands of ships that have been visiting earth for many years and many people who have been examined by the occupants, voluntarily or otherwise.

They come from a planet whose name resembled “Omius” or “Omnigus;” there was a “mother ship” at that time in Scituate Harbor. In reply to her own questions, the examiner said that she was not permitted to touch them or to board one of their ships, but he promised that she would see a ship subsequently; she was advised that she would suffer headaches for some weeks, which proved to be true; he also said that she would “not like to look upon their faces.” They departed and she arrived home an hour and a half later than usual. The figures were 4-5 feet tall, with small heads in transparent helmets, through which she was able to see only “small, beady, very shiny eyes.” The spokesman had two stripes on the upper part of his arm; the other 3 had stripes that were longer on their sides, just above their waists. The leader had a buckle on his belt upon which was a wavy line. She was extremely upset by this encounter, and told only her husband, who gave details to the investigator. On the night following this encounter, the witness again experienced E-M effects in her car as a large, disc shaped object with multi-colored lights descended; 3 landing legs extended from the bottom, which passed barely inches from the windshield of the car; an insignia was observed “resembling mathematical symbols.” After hovering briefly, the object shot straight up and vanished. The witness refused to cooperate in any investigation.

There are possibly hundreds more of similar incidents in my humanoid summaries. I feel I don’t have to include all of them. I believe I have outlined a fair cross section of these types of incidents which seem to fit no clear category except perhaps the UFO phenomenon. UFOs they are indeed, and what type and where from, and more importantly what purpose they serve remains uncertain. They can appear paranormal in nature, as the Savalas encounter appeared to indicate, or are they can seem extraterrestrial in nature like the case from Leningrad (St Petersburg) appeared to show. Others are so bizarre in nature that they clearly fit no category and are mostly ignored by researchers and investigators. I actually left some of the more bizarre reports out (if that is possible).

Anyone interested in contacting the author with any information or questions please do so at: garuda79@att.net or alberthumanoid@gmail.com

Albert S Rosales,
September 17 2012
“And the waters in your desert will be mostly tears”

1. http://www.looculto.260mb.com/ovnisenespana/desde%201981.htm
2. http://www.earthfiles.com/news
3. Pat De La Franier, Trofus December 1980
4. Ulrich Magin
5. Piotr Cielebia woe_@vp.pl
6. Natalya Leuta in: “Chronometer” February 11 2003, Vologda # 7
7. Heikki Virtanen, Finland
8. X-Libri UFO Russia

Source: Alternative Perceptions Magazine


Scientist Says His Invention Can 'Predict the Future'

Ali Razeghi, a Tehran scientist has registered "The Aryayek Time Traveling Machine" with the state-run Centre for Strategic Inventions.

The device can predict the future in a print out after taking readings from the touch of a user, he told the Fars state news agency.

Razaeghi, 27, said the device worked by a set of complex algorithms to "predict five to eight years of the future life of any individual, with 98 percent accuracy".

As the managing director of Iran's Centre for Strategic Inventions, Razeghi is a serial inventor with 179 other inventions listed under his own name. "I have been working on this project for the last 10 years," he said.

"My invention easily fits into the size of a personal computer case and can predict details of the next 5-8 years of the life of its users. It will not take you into the future, it will bring the future to you."

 Razeghi says Iran's government can predict the possibility of a military confrontation with a foreign country, and forecast the fluctuation in the value of foreign currencies and oil prices by using his new invention.

"Naturally a government that can see five years into the future would be able to prepare itself for challenges that might destabilise it," he said. "As such we expect to market this invention among states as well as individuals once we reach a mass production stage."

Razeghi said his latest project has been criticised by friends and relatives for "trying to play God" with ordinary lives and history.

"This project is not against our religious values at all. The Americans are trying to make this invention by spending millions of dollars on it where I have already achieved it by a fraction of the cost," he said.

"The reason that we are not launching our prototype at this stage is that the Chinese will steal the idea and produce it in millions overnight."

Source: The Telegraph

Sign up today for Bizarre Bazaar and Conspiracy Journal Magazines

Click on banner to sign up for two FREE magazines!


Far Out Radio

Free Issue of Phenomena Magazine

Wm Michael Mott - New Book Available on Kindle

The Kevin Cook Show on Inception Radio Network

Informant News-Tapping into the Multiverse for a good Story!

PSI TALK-The Internet's Only Paranormal Web Station!

UFO Digest

Cosmic Horizons - Thursday at 8:00pm Eastern

The Paracast
Sunday, 3:00 AM–6:00 AM Eastern Time on GCN Radio

Conspiracy Journal - Issue 717  4/14/13
Subscribe for free at our subscription page: