7/15/18  #963
Subscribe for free at our subscription page:
You can view this newsletter online at:

Hovering high overhead, the UFO and its otherworldly occupants scan the Earths communications -- silently awaiting word that they have finally intercepted the secret information that has eluded them all week. Yes that's right! They are waiting for this weeks exciting issue of the newsletter of conspiracies, secrets, the paranormal and MORE - Conspiracy Journal is here once again to inflame your senses and question your beliefs.

This week Conspiracy Journal brings you such rosy-cheeked stories as:

 Time Warp May Have Been Found Near Las Vegas -  
- What happens if Someone Catches the Loch Ness Monster? -
Woman Drowned in 2017 Found Alive 18 Months Later -
AND: "Ghost" Caught on Game Camera

All these exciting stories and MORE in this week's issue of

~ And Now, On With The Show! ~



Secret Government Findings Claim There Is A Valid "Alien Threat"

Here is irrefutable proof that UFOs could be perilous to your health, your well-being and even your life – and in an extreme case scenario could doom all of humanity.


In a series of rather astonishing disclosures, the New York Times revealed in a provocative front page article that the military had spent upwards of $22 million dollars in recent years on the study of UFOs and the creation of an “advanced aerospace threat identification program.” Sightings have persisted long after the official closure of Project Blue Book – something UFO researchers have long suspected but could not prove.

Part of this multi-million dollar “Black Project” bundle was spent on an exhaustive study of the physiological and psychological effects of UFOs on witnesses. And while this hush-hush scrutiny of observers has to date never been released, an independent study indicates there is a PATTERN OF HORROR – that UFOs are no laughing matter and represent a TERRIFYING THREAT TO US ALL!

Because of the frightening nature of its fully documented findings, this may well be the most startling book you will ever read about the dangerous side of UFOs!

This incredible book contains case histories of UFO atrocities, from strange disappearances to bizarre deaths. 

There are hundreds of ALARMING CASES that are detailed in this book – and it is evident there is NO PLACE TO HIDE!

This Book is Now Available for the
Bargain Price of Only

So don't delay, order your copy of UFO Hostilities And The Evil Alien Agenda: Lethal Encounters With Ultra-Terrestrials Exposed before this offer expires!

 $18.00 plus $5.00 for shipping -  A GREAT PRICE!

Click Here to Order With PayPal

You can also phone in your credit card orders to Global Communications
24-hour hotline: 732-602-3407

And as always you can send a check or money order to:
Timothy Green Beckley
P.O. Box 753
New Brunswick, NJ  08903

Please make out checks to: Timothy Green Beckley

Exploring the Bizarre - Thursday Nights at 10:00PM EST

Heard Live on the KCOR Digital Radio Network


Time Warp May Have Been Found Near Las Vegas
By Allan Adamson

A paranormal researcher thinks he could be the first person to ever discover a time warp, claiming he found one on the outskirts of Las Vegas.

Joshua Warren, who starred in Travel Channel's Paranormal Paparazzi, claims that he has been measuring the rate of time all over Southern Nevada, which include the areas between the City of Lights and Area 51.

Recently, Warren said that he found a spot in the desert just north of the city where he claims to have watched time slow down for 20 microseconds.

By using what is called a differential time rate meter, or DT meter, Warren said that he was able to record a measurement that showed time had been slowing down in that particular spot on June 18.

The DT meter, which was invented by Silicon Valley engineer Ron Heath, is connected to a 100-foot cable with a sensor that transmits signal. Warren said that this signal is supposed to travel at the same rate of time at any particular place.

This could only change if a black hole approached Earth, or a similar phenomenon occurred, which is not supposed to happen. Warren said that his observation should not occur as it defies the law of physics.

"That shouldn't happen unless there is some kind of unknown technology being tested nearby that would influence the environment, or if there are naturally places around planet earth that actually sort of flicker once in a while, that warp a little bit," Warren said.

It isn't clear what is behind the phenomenon. Warren said that he plans to continue conducting investigations around Nevada. He said that he hopes to identify what is behind the anomaly, which could be a gateway to another world, a byproduct of some technology, or something extraterrestrial.

Time warps are often a feature of science fiction, usually used in portrayals of rapid journeys in space, or through time that allows people and objects to time travel.

The concept of time travel has long fascinated the world's most brilliant minds. Albert Einstein and Carl Sagan sought the existence of wormholes that could serve as shortcuts in space that can facilitate travel through different time periods.

Stephen Hawking also conducted an experiment to see if time travel is possible. In 2009, he hosted a party for time travelers but nobody showed up.

Back to the Future-like scenarios remain a product of the imagination.

Source: Tech Times


What happens if Someone Catches the Loch Ness Monster?

A Scottish government-funded body has a plan in place if the Loch Ness Monster should ever be found.

Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) prepared the "partly serious, partly fun" code of practice in 2001 amid a period of intense interest in Nessie.

This year's interest has been piqued by scientists gathering DNA from the loch, and Scotland's first minister saying she believes there is a monster.

SNH said it would "dust off" the plan if Nessie was discovered.

The code of practice was drawn up to offer protection to new species found in the loch, including a monster.

It stipulates that a DNA sample should be taken from any new creature, and then it should be released back into the loch.

The story of the monster can be traced back 1,500 years when Irish missionary St Columba is said to have encountered a beast in the River Ness in 565AD.

Later, in the 1930s, The Inverness Courier reported the first modern sighting of Nessie.

The creature's appearance has been described as resembling a plesiosaur, a creature that died out with the dinosaurs.

Nick Halfhide, of SNH, an organisation that promotes Scottish wildlife and natural habitats, said the 17-year-old code of practice remained relevant today.

He said: "There was a lot of activity on the loch at the time about Nessie.

"So, partly serious and partly for a bit of fun, we drew up a contingency plan about how we would help Nessie if and when she was found."

The document sets out the need for the monster, and any other new species, to be protected from harm.

Mr Halfhide said: "Some of the lessons we learned then have been relevant when we have reintroduced species like sea eagles, and were used when, a couple of years ago, four new species were found in the sea off the west coast."

The SNH officer added that the plan would need to be updated if Nessie was to be discovered today, and that local communities and businesses along the shores of Loch Ness would need to be consulted .

Last month, an international team of scientists gathered environmental DNA from Loch Ness for analysis.

The study expects to confirm what species live in the loch, but also potentially animals not previously recorded in its waters, and even a biological explanation for the monster myth.

Also last month, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said, with a smile, that she believed in the Loch Ness Monster during an interview with ITV's Good Morning Britain.

Over the years various efforts have tried and failed to find the beast.

They have included 1987's £1m exploration of the loch called Operation Deepscan.

The week-long project consisted of a flotilla of 24 boats, equipped with sonar, which trawled the almost 23-mile (37km) length of the loch, which is about 754ft (230m) at its deepest point.

Steve Feltham is recognised by the Guinness Book of Records for the longest continuous monster hunting vigil of Loch Ness.

He moved from Dorset 27 years ago to look for Nessie.

Mr Feltham said: "This is a world-class mystery.

"If the story promotes tourism then great, and if it doesn't I don't mind either. I will still be here watching and waiting and trying to spot this animal."

Gary Campbell, keeper of a register of Nessie sightings, said there were, on average, 10 reports a year of something unexplained being spotted in the loch's waters.

Given that more than 400,000 people visit Loch Ness every year, Mr Campbell said seeing something was "pretty rare".

But he said eventually science would reveal a cause for the sightings.

He added: "People have been seeing things in the loch for fifteen hundred years."

Source: BBC

Conspiracy Journal Print Edition #48

Our Finest Books and Other Items of Interest Now Available for Your Pleasure!


Email mrufo8@hotmail.com and tell Tim Beckley what it is you wish to order and he will send you back a PayPal invoice which you can pay immediately. Safe and secure and faster than waiting for us to get your order in the mail or charge it over the phone by credit card (which we can do by your leaving a message at 732 602-3407 - by dropping us a line at the same e mail).


Three Times Bigfoot Chased Humans
By AJ Killbuck

Depictions of Bigfoot in pop culture vary greatly: from mindless aggressor to gentle giant. But what are real Bigfoot like in the wild? While many encounters are simple observations or sightings, a rare few experienced close interactions with these creatures. Some witnesses were even chased. These stories could provide some insight to the creatures’ motivations. Whether these three tales are of narrow escapes or instances of cross-species miscommunication, their harrowing nature can’t be denied.

The Uphill Pursuit

In Adams County, Ohio 2012 a man rode his ATV through uninhabited family property with his 4-year-old cousin in tow. After a long day of riding the trails, they turned back home under the setting sun.

Just as their ATV began its struggle up a particularly tricky hill, both the driver and the young passenger heard a large thumping sound. They both turned to see a large, hairy man-like creature chasing after them. It appeared to be carrying a large log. Due to the poor condition of the hilly road, the ATV could only accelerate to around 10mph. The Bigfoot easily kept pace. After cresting the hill, the ATV made its way into a grassy field where it picked up to 30 mph. The driver felt temporarily relieved now that they are able to put a little distance between their young ward and the seemingly angry creature. To their shock, the Bigfoot still kept a fair pace with the motorized vehicle.

One last surprise awaited the riders.

The creature hurled the immense log.

Thankfully it did not have accuracy to match its great strength. The log landed harmlessly in the field nowhere near the ATV. They pulled away from the creature and onto the road that lead home. The young boy still speaks of the hairy man he met in the woods to this day.

Mountain Chase Terror

In the winter of 1995, a teenager named Lance encountered a Sasquatch in Washington’s Wenatchee National Forest. As Lance rode his mountain bike along the park trails, he came across an older couple who were visibly upset. He heard startling animal sounds coming from the woods. They told Lance they were from out of state, so he took their reaction as a naive understanding of the local wildlife. He continued down the trail.

As he biked on, Lance couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched. Soon, large footprints in the snow appeared on the side of the trail. He dismissed them as melted animal prints and rode on. In reality, he had just stumbled upon a stretch of ill-fated Sasquatch evidence.

To his great shock, Lance spotted a monster in the treeline. The figure was nine-foot-tall and covered in dark hair. It lumbered through the woods. Lance, unsure of what he was seeing, decided to try and ride out of the area as discreetly as possible. Unfortunately, this didn’t work.

The creature charged. The stink of rancid death carried it through the trees. The Bigfoot barreled down the mountain side, crashing through the brush at an angle in an attempt to cut Lance off. Despite Lance’s effort to outrun the large creature through the treacherous terrain, the beast kept pace with the bike. Lance screamed in fear. The beast screamed right back!

Soon Lance felt comfortable enough to look back to check on his terrifying pursuer. Nothing there. He stayed on course, wanting to be off the mountain as soon as possible.

Suddenly, the Bigfoot burst from the growth on the side of the trail in an attempted ambush.

Lance rode as fast he could, all the way until he was touching his car. He lost the creature again some point before the trail head, he isn’t sure when. He could still hear its roars until the moment he got into his car.

Lance believes the creature could have caught up to him at any time, and its motivations for chasing him may not have been to catch him. Lance doesn’t ride far from home anymore, and he won’t ride alone anymore.

The Real Monster of Bluff Creek

Our last story is about a late-night trip that an unlucky driver says was so traumatic that he blocked it completely from his memory. This event took place in 1952 near the famed Bluff Creek, in Orleans CA. The person in question had been driving on a rainy night when a hairy orangutan-like beast appeared on the side of the road. An overactive imagination, no doubt. But the creature emerged a second time in the rear window. Again, it quickly disappeared.

After driving a little farther, he found a fallen tree blocking the road. It looked like it was dragged to block the cars passage. The driver exited the car to drag it away. Suddenly, thunderous footsteps sounded out. The apparent Bigfoot lumbered toward the headlights. It was barely taller than his 5’9’’ but its round eyes glowed luminous in the bright lights. The “thing’s” teeth looked sharp and long.

The Bigfoot charged the poor man. The creature paced down the road. Every time the man moved towards his car it would charge back again. Eventually, out of pure desperation, the driver sprinted for his car. He plowed over the fallen tree. The creature roared in rage and gripped the back of the car. The vehicle overpowered the creature allowing the witness to speed away into the night. Read the full story here.

Aggressive Displays or Compelling Behavior?

These stories, as gripping as they are for us, and frightening as they may be for the people who lived through them, can provide us with useful insight and nature of Bigfoot. At first glance, these may seem to be attacks of a hostile beast, but it is with further examination we may glean something more. Behavior: the use of the log as thrown weapon, the hide-and-ambush tactics on the mountain trail, the placement of the sapling across the road to separate a man from his car.

We see here not just simple animal aggression, but demonstrated thought, strategy, and tool use. Bigfoot may be at odds with mankind at times, but this should not be mistaken for a lack of intelligence. Perhaps, one day, we will better understand these more hostile confrontations (read more tense encounters via Bigfoot Base) and why they happened. For now, it is fair to say that these were likely not just random acts of violence but a crossing of paths for two very different species.

Source: The Ghost Attic


Woman Drowned in 2017 Found Alive 18 Months Later

An Indonesian family has been left shocked after a relative they watched being swept away by the sea weaves found alive on the same beach 18 months later.

According to media reports, Nining Sunarsih, 53, was presumed dead by authorities when she was washed away by a large wave in West Java in January last year. Police gave up searching for Sunarsih after several days but never managed to locate her body, leading her family to hope that she was still alive.

On Saturday, her family was reported to have said that they went back to the same beach after her father began having mysterious dreams and found her lying unconscious on the sand, wearing the same clothes as on the day she vanished.

Sunarsih was on holiday with her family at Citepus Beach in Sukabumi, bathing in the ocean when a large wave came and swept her out to sea as her sister and grandson watched on, helpless.

Police eventually gave up the search after several days with no sign of life, but her family always believed she would return, said reports.

Sunarsih has since been taken to hospital where doctors say her vital signs are stable and she is expected to make a full recovery.

18 months later, on Saturday (June 30,2018) , Sunarsih's relatives returned to the same beach where she vanished after her father had repeated dreams that she was waiting for them there,

The family began searching on  Friday  evening and at first were unsuccessful, but they miraculously discovered her unconscious around 500m (1,600ft) from where she disappeared, and wearing the same clothes she vanished in. She was discovered by her sister - who was one of the people who had watched her disappear.

Her family took her home and called medics, who confirmed that she had no major injuries. She has since regained consciousness and has been able to eat and drink, but is so far unable to talk - meaning nobody has been able to question her about what happened and where she has been.

Police have opened an investigation into the incident, but are urging people to 'think logically' about the disappearance and not jump to conclusions.

Source: The International News


Scientist Wilhelm Reich Work Defended

Supporters of the late Wilhelm Reich are working to advance the theories that landed him in prison.

It was 50 years ago that physician-scientist Wilhelm Reich, best known for his discovery of a purported cosmic life force associated with sexual orgasm, died in federal prison, his books burned and his equipment destroyed by the government.

Ridiculed at the time, the European-born psychiatrist is largely forgotten today, and his work on what he called orgone energy remains outside the scientific mainstream.

But a small number of scientists and other believers are working to advance his studies –- and resurrect his reputation.

"Personally, I think it's going to be a long time before all of his work is understood and recognized," said Reich's granddaughter, Renata Reich Moise, a nurse-midwife and artist in the coastal town of Hancock.

Reich died on Nov. 3, 1957, in a federal prison in Lewisburg, Pa., where he was sent for ignoring an injunction obtained by the Food and Drug Administration that outlawed his orgone energy accumulator.

The 50th anniversary of Reich's death is being marked by a major exhibit on him and his work that will open Nov. 15 at the Jewish Museum in Vienna, the city where he attended medical school, began his psychiatric practice and studied under Sigmund Freud.

In New Jersey, the American College of Orgonomy, which provides training and research support for physicians and others interested in Reich and his legacy, has scheduled a conference and dinner to coincide with the anniversary.

Also this month, nearly 300 boxes of Reich's unpublished papers, which were placed in storage at the Countway Library at Harvard Medical School, will become available to researchers for the first time.

Reich directed in his will that the scientific papers, journals and diaries be opened 50 years after his death. He also specified that his laboratory at the 175-acre site he dubbed Orgonon, which overlooks Rangeley Lake, be converted to a museum.

In Rangeley, where Reich spent his latter years, scientists and doctors from the U.S. and Europe gathered this summer for a conference that explored the prospects of seeking FDA approval for clinical trials of orgone accumulator blankets to treat burn victims.

Reich is described by the American Psychoanalytic Association as "one of the most brilliant, creative and controversial of the pioneering analysts." He was the first to focus on character analysis rather than neurotic symptoms. He linked a healthy sex life, which he called "orgastic potency," to emotional wellness, believing that failure to discharge sexual energy resulted in neurotic disorders.

His more controversial work came after he veered away from psychotherapy and into laboratory experiments in Norway that led to the discovery of what he called "bions" – basic life forms that gave off orgone energy.

After moving to the U.S. just before the start of World War II, he focused on isolating and collecting that energy, and went on to test its effect on cancer.

His orgone accumulators eventually caught the attention of the FDA.

The agency investigated, then branded the devices consisting of alternating metallic and nonmetallic materials a fraud. In 1954, the FDA sought an injunction in U.S. District Court in Portland. Reich refused to appear in court, triggering a default judgment and order that his books and accumulators be destroyed.

He was sentenced to two years in prison for contempt of court. He served eight months before he died of a heart attack.

The FDA's injunction, supporters say, had a chilling effect on Reich's work that persists today. That's a shame, Moise said, because she believes that there's merit in the orgone accumulator blanket, which her mother used in her medical practice.

Moise has tried it herself to heal burns.

"It's not crazy. It actually works," she said.

Even as the anniversary-related events rekindle memories of Reich and his theories, some of his supporters worry that they are in  a race against time.

The challenge, they say, is to keep his work alive and advance it through new studies at a time when Reich is not being taught in either medical schools or physics classes.

Source: Portland Press Herald


‘Michigan Triangle’ May be to Blame for Weird Occurrences

Almost 18 percent of the earth’s supply of surface fresh water is contained in the Great Lakes.

Water is essential to life, but great expanses of water can also be a hostile environment. Searching for a lost object just a few hundred feet under water can be a daunting task, requiring special equipment and training. The cold dark depths of any great body are also mysterious, and in some ways frightening, because they conceal the unknown.

Many stories have been written of weird and unexplained happenings in an area off Florida known as the Bermuda Triangle.

It is said that in this area, boats and planes have disappeared in good weather with no evidence ever found as to why they vanished. UFO sightings are supposedly frequent in the area. Many boats have also reported compass failures and unexplained trouble inside the triangle.

But did you know that almost at our very doorstep, another “mysterious triangle” exists? The triangle I am speaking of is known as the Michigan Triangle. The boundaries are said to be from Ludington, Mich., to Benton Harbor, Mich., and then across the lake to Manitowoc and back to Ludington.

Numerous stories have been told of unexplained disappearances, weird happenings, periods when time seems to slow down or speed up and the appearance of strange creatures.              

A well-documented case is the disappearance of Capt. George R. Donner of the lake freighter O.M. McFarland from his cabin while the ship was under way on April 28, 1937. The McFarland had picked up 9,800 tons of coal in Erie, Penn., and then headed west through the lakes bound for Port Washington.

Because it was early in the season, the lakes and the locks in the upper part of the Great Lakes were still choked with ice, which slowed the McFarland’s progress.

Capt. Donner had remained on the bridge many hours guiding his ship through the treacherous ice floes. When at last the ship turned into Lake Michigan, the exhausted captain retired to his cabin, with the instructions that he be called when the ship neared Port Washington.

Some three hours later as the McFarland neared her destination, the second mate went to the captain’s cabin to awaken him as instructed, but the captain was not there. Thinking that Donner had gone to the galley for a late-night snack, the second mate checked the galley and learned that the captain had not been there.

The mate and other sailors began an exhaustive search of the vessel, but to no avail — the captain had disappeared. No clue as to what happened to Donner was ever found.

When Captain Donner vanished from his cabin on the McFarland, it was said that his cabin door was locked from the inside.

Ironically, the day Donner disappeared was his 58th birthday. The captain’s disappearance is as much a mystery today as it ever was.

Believers in the Lake Michigan Triangle point out that the O.M. McFarland was in the triangle when Donner vanished.

A more recent event took place on June 23, 1950, when Northwestern Airlines flight 2501 took off from New York with a crew of 3 and 55 passengers bound for Minneapolis.

Later that night at 11:37 p.m., the large, four-engine DC-4 reported that it was at 3,500 feet over Battle Creek, Mich. Due to bad weather near Chicago, the plane changed its course to a northwesterly direction over Lake Michigan, with an estimated time of arrival over Milwaukee of 11:51 p.m.

From there, the plane simply vanished — nothing of the plane or its 58 occupants was ever seen again.

A massive Coast Guard search turned up only a blanket bearing the airline’s logo. Triangle believers again point out that the tragic loss of flight 2501occurred near the center of the Lake Michigan Triangle.

For hundreds of years, sightings of a strange creature have been reported in Loch Ness in Scotland.

In our Pacific Northwest a land animal that has become known as “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch” has been sighted by many reputable people. In the Himalayan mountains this same animal is known as “Yeti” or the “abominable snowman” after the terrible odor he is said to emit. In 1987 a lighthearted movie called “Harry and the Hendersons” was made about an “abominable snowman.”

But were you aware that just 30 miles north of Sheboygan just such a sighting occurred?

Back in the late 1930s it was reported that about dusk one warm summer evening, two young boys were walking along a railroad right-of-way when they stated they heard a fearsome roar or scream quite unlike anything they had ever heard before. Just a short time later they saw what they described as a large hair-covered man-like creature in the brush nearby.

The boys said the “thing” was light colored but very dirty and walked upright. Not wishing to get to know the frightful oddity any better, the boys rapidly departed the scene.

As for large sea monster type animals, there have been reports of strange creatures seen in Lake Michigan as far back as the early 1800s. The Indians also had many stories in their folk lore of what they referred to as sprit creatures, which they claimed to have sighted in many small lakes around Wisconsin.

One of these strange sighting occurred right here in Sheboygan County; in fact, it was said to have happened at Elkhart Lake in the early 1900s.

As the story goes, a local fisherman put out a set line, which is a long fish line with many hooks which is anchored to the bottom and fastened to a post or tree on shore. In this case the fisherman had fastened his set line to a post that was part of a small pier jutting out into the lake.

After setting his fish line, the fisherman returned home with the intention of returning the next day to pull up the line and retrieve any fish he may have caught.

Early the next morning, the fisherman returned to his set line and as he tried to pull it in, he apparently had caught a very large fish, as he found it very difficult to pull in the line. After great effort was expended he finally was about to pull whatever was on the line close to the dock.

Suddenly the unknown creature gave tremendous pull in the opposite direction. Catching the fisherman off-balance, it flung him head over heels into the lake.

Spitting and sputtering, the astonished angler managed to get his head above water only to be looking straight at a large head rising above the water. The frightened man said the animal had large jaws, which were wide open, and flashing eyes. Somehow the panic-stricken man was able to gain shore and run for his life.

When recounting the story the fisherman often claimed that he barely escaped with his life. As the story got around, it was noted that for that particular summer there was a definite lack of swimmers in the water. It might be further noted that the “sea monster,” or what ever it was, was never seen again.

In the late 1890s several commercial fisherman were setting their nets in Lake Michigan just off Jones Island in the Milwaukee area. Suddenly they stated they saw the head of a large ferocious-looking beast rise above the water.

The fishermen said they were not far away and got a good look at the creature before it submerged. Not long after, several young boys sailing in Milwaukee harbor saw what they at first thought was a large cluster of debris floating in the water. But as they drew closer, they saw what they later described as a large serpent-like animal floating on top of the water. The boys then fled the area, having no desire to investigate the creature at closer quarters.      

There have been many reports of monster like fish or serpents in Lake Michigan over the years; the creatures have been given several names, among them, Michie and Mickey.

Do they really exist? Those who have claimed to have seen them swear that they do.

Next time you take a walk along the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, keep your eyes on the water.

Today’s Tidbit: A young college student sunning herself on a pier on Lake Monona, some 20 or more years ago, felt something tickling her foot. When she looked down, she saw what she described as a sea serpent licking her foot.

Source: The Sheboygan Press


"Ghost" Caught on Game Camera
By Kathryn Skelton

Before leaving on a camping trip with friends, Tia Wilson of Durham, Maine, set up a game camera in her yard Friday, hoping to catch a glimpse of the fox that has killed a dozen chickens this year.

Scrolling through pictures Monday, over the course of several frames she saw a fox, cats, kids, cars and something much more curious: what looks like a man wearing a rucksack standing near her front door at 8:58 Saturday night.

He’s there one second, vanished the next.

“We were, like, shocked,” Wilson said Wednesday. “Initially, I freaked out because I think there’s somebody in our yard. Who the heck, it’s 9 o’clock at night, who’s at our house?”

The motion-triggered game camera takes pictures in 10-second intervals after detecting motion. She scrolled through the frames again. The shot before the misty figure: bugs. The shot after: nothing.

“If somebody was walking up our driveway, it would have caught a photo of them much sooner, at the edge of our lawn,” she said. The image of the man appears nearer the middle of the frame.

The cats and the fox were visible in several pictures as they entered and left the area.

After she brightened the photo with the strange image, the figure popped out, appearing to have a full body, standing in profile to the game camera, wearing a thick backpack and a hat.

Wilson asked a neighbor the next day if her 1820s farmhouse had ever been home to anyone who served in the military. She learned a man named John had fought in World War II.

“He came back and proposed to the love of his life. On their wedding day, he showed up, but she didn’t,” Wilson said. “He ended up living in the house and never married. I’m starting to call (the figure) John, because I haven’t gone back any further (in history) than that. It looks like something within the 1900s, so WW II kind of makes sense.”

One of her outside house lights has a green bulb, a symbol of welcoming veterans home. She wonders if maybe that drew him near.

Wilson is no stranger to the weird and unusual. More than 20,000 followers read about her adventures on the Facebook page “Quest for the Unknown.” She’s often exploring creepy history in out-of-the-way place, including, once, an old, abandoned nudist camp in Durham.

She’s had creepy things happen around her old farmhouse before, too — doors opening, noises, footsteps, a shower curtain moving.

“I’ve been upstairs in the bathroom and the cats were raising hell on the stairs and I heard a man say, ‘Be good!’ like he was yelling at the cats,” Wilson said. “I’m in the bathroom, ‘Hello?'”

After getting over the initial startle of what she might have caught on her game camera, she has a theory.

“We’ve put the camera back up in hopes that maybe we’ll catch it again,” Wilson said. “My thought is that it’s sort of like a residual haunt and maybe every year on July 7 at 8:58 it happens, so I’ve put a reminder in my phone to put the camera out for next year.”

Source: The Sun Journal

Sign up today for Bizarre Bazaar and Conspiracy Journal Magazines

Click on banner to sign up for two FREE magazines!


Restricted Airspace with Tina Maria Caouette Friday's at 7:00PM PST
On KCOR Digital Radio Network

Free Issue of Phenomena Magazine

Wm Michael Mott - New Book Available on Kindle

UFO Digest

Conspiracy Journal - Issue 963 7/15/18
Subscribe for free at our subscription page: