6/14/20  #1053
Subscribe for free at our subscription page:
You can view this newsletter online at:

Trust is not easy to come by nowadays. It used to be that you could trust in your neighbor; trust in your job; trust in your church, trust in your elected officials. Now, trust is hard to find. Trust can even be dangerous. You can't trust in your neighbors, because they could be spying on you on behalf of Homeland Security. You can't trust in your job as all the good jobs have been shipped overseas. You can't trust in your church as many are now playing politics in order to speed up the apocalypse. And don't get us started about our elected officials – we used to think a sex-scandal was the epitome of bad politics. Oh for the days of a simple sex-scandal. But there is one thing that you can trust in . . . Conspiracy Journal! Yes that's right. You can always trust that Conspiracy Journal will be there for you each and every week, revealing those deep, dark, dirty secrets that you won't find in your local newspaper, or hear on your nightly news.

This week, Conspiracy Journal brings you such trustworthy stories as:

- Supernatural Studies in the Material World -

 - GPS "Ghost Ships" Appear to be Sailing in Circles -

- Bigfoot Dens Found in New York? -

AND: Irish Fairies ‘Don’t Have a Problem’ With Lockdown

All these exciting stories and MORE in this week's issue of

~ And Now, On With The Show! ~



Act now to get these amazing books at our SPECIAL PRICE
of $
24.00 (Plus $5 Shipping).

So Order Right Now Using PayPal From The Conspiracy Journal Bookshop and be amazed by the incredible color photos taken by the modest contactee.

Questions? Email us at: mrufo8@hotmail.com

Click Here to Order From the Conspiracy Journal Bookshop.

And as always you can send a check or money order to:
Timothy Beckley
11 East 30th Street, 4R
NY NY 10016

Please make out checks to: Timothy Green Beckley

Exploring the Bizarre - Thursday Nights at 10:00PM EST

Heard Live on the KCOR Digital Radio Network


Supernatural Studies in the Material World

One doesn't typically get the chills during a PowerPoint presentation in a well-heated conference room. But ghost stories were the hot topic at a two-day event in San Francisco's Cowell Theater billed as the first scientific conference on the afterlife for a general audience.

Take, for example, a tale spun by "Professor Paranormal" Loyd Auerbach, a former teacher in the now-closed parapsychology department of Pleasant Hill's John F. Kennedy University, about a ghost named Lois.

The story is set in the mid-'80s, when a family moved to an old Victorian house in Livermore. Soon after settling in, they became aware of a ghost named Lois, the former owner of the house, who was developing a relationship with the 12-year-old son. The boy told his family that he spoke to Lois daily. "Apparently," Auerbach said, "Lois even helped him with his homework."

Auerbach was intrigued. He and two students piled into a car with some rudimentary recording equipment and headed to Livermore, casually discussing stuff like one student's former dance career and Auerbach's thoughts on purchasing a new car. When they got to the house, they met the boy. He said Lois was distressed. They had just watched "Ghostbusters" on television together, and she was worried they'd bring equipment to vaporize her. Auerbach assured him this wasn't the case. Well, the boy said, then Lois wants to know whether the student would continue dancing and what color car Auerbach wanted. They were floored.

Auerbach said he checked the tape - the three didn't mention anything they had discussed in the car with the boy. He also checked the car for bugs. Nothing. The story, from Lois, was that she had been nervous about their visit and didn't believe they wouldn't try to hurt her, so she rode with them in the car. Auerbach and his team also investigated details of Lois' life relayed by the preteen. It all checked out.

Auerbach holds a master's degree in parapsychology, has written seven books on the subject and has been a fixture on the paranormal lecture and television circuits for more than a decade. He - and several other speakers at the conference, titled Investigations of Consciousness and the Unseen World: Proof of an Afterlife - exist in a strange professional realm that encompasses rigorous academic training, spiritualism and sometimes fraud.

But the other academics at the conference didn't lack for degrees. There was Dean Radin, who began his career in electrical engineering and cybernetics at the University of Illinois before moving on to psychic phenomena at the University of Edinburgh, Princeton University and the University of Nevada. Also represented were Gary E. Schwartz, a Harvard-educated, former Yale professor who now teaches psychiatry, psychology, medicine, neurology and surgery at the University of Arizona, and University of Virginia Division of Perceptual Studies researchers Dr. Jim Tucker and Dr. Bruce Greyson.

These academics take their paranormal work seriously; they also risk ridicule on campus and struggle to find sources of funding to investigate what happens after we die. One of the issues they face is whether an afterlife is provable by scientific method. Some, like Julie Beischel, who co-founded Arizona's Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential, think it is.

"This is how science works," Beischel said. "There's a question and science investigates it. You can't draw a line and say, no, that's outside of science. Science doesn't have any boundaries in what it can investigate."

The mood at the death-centered event was anything but grim. Between presentations the 170 or so attendees chatted in the small foyer of Fort Mason's Cowell Theater. The crowd displayed certain Northern Californian traits - purple was a favorite color, scarves and cloaks abounded, and at least one person addressed the conference topic sartorially, with a sweatshirt that proclaimed, "I've Had A Difficult Few Past Lives."

For all the hugs and smiles and the scientifically coded words and acronyms - "NDE" means "near death experience" and "OOB" stands for "out-of-body experience" - many people had a simple reason for attending: grief.

The Forever Family Foundation, the New York nonprofit that sponsored the conference and that promotes scientific inquiry into the afterlife, was started by grief-stricken parents, Bob and Phran Ginsberg, whose 15-year-old daughter, Bailey, died in 2002. Bob Ginsberg, who works in the insurance business, said that until his daughter's death he never contemplated the paranormal or the possibility of an afterlife.

"The morning of Sept. 2, 2002, Phran woke me up at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. She was white as a ghost, and said, 'Something horrible is going to happen today,' " Ginsberg said in a phone conversation from his home in Oceanside, N.Y. "Long story short, my son and daughter were in a car accident that night, and my daughter passed away.

"Months later, when the shock wears off, I wondered, 'What happened? Was that precognition? Someone sending a message?' At the time I wasn't open to such talk, but logically how do you explain it?

"I needed evidence. I needed to hear from scientists and researchers." His foundation now has 3,000 members.

Forever Family Foundation member Diane Kaspari of Portola Valley attended the conference with her husband, Bill. They lost their son in a car crash when he was in college. After that happened, she said she started researching, reading and paying attention to "lots of things that weren't pure coincidence."

"The night he died, I was crying terribly. I lay down and thought, 'Where are you?' " she remembered, "and then I felt this incredible warmth, and I heard him - it wasn't an actual voice, but a telepathic one - say, 'It's OK, Mom, it's no big deal. I'm still here.' It was so perfect. That's exactly how he talked."

Scientists being scientists, no one stated outright at the conference that an afterlife had been proved, and no one seemed interested in espousing any particular vision of it. Religious views were never mentioned.

The conference topics - from ghosts, to near-death experiences, to an especially interesting presentation on reincarnation reports from children - were designed to explore the disconnect between the "mind" and the "brain." If one could be shown to operate without the other, such as a brain-dead person who was resuscitated and then offered details of a hospital scene or a particularly well-documented reincarnation - then a case could be made for consciousness existing outside of the physical body.

Greyson, director of the Division of Perceptual Studies at the University of Virginia's department of psychiatric medicine, related a case where a patient was put under anesthesia for brain surgery and the brain drained of blood to the point where no brain waves were detectable. After the operation, the patient reported on aspects of the surgery in impossible detail.

In another case, Greyson said a patient whose heart stopped beating claimed to have an out-of-body experience while technically dead. The patient said while floating above the hospital, she saw a red shoe on a ledge of the hospital building, far from the room. Sure enough, a nurse recovered a red shoe from the unlikely spot.

But for as much anecdotal evidence and data as the presenters gave, there was recognition that believing in the paranormal is difficult without a direct experience.

"I feel sorry for the skeptics," said Kaspari. "They're the ones who've already made up their mind."

Source: The San Francisco Chronicle


GPS "Ghost Ships" Appear to be Sailing in Circles
By Michael Thomsen

Ghost ships appear to be sailing in large circles off the coast of San Francisco, giving off GPS signals without the boats actually being anywhere near the area.

The mysterious phenomenon was first noticed by Bjorn Bergman, who works for the environmental watchdog groups SkyTruth and Global Fishing Watch, which track the movements of commercial ships across the world's oceans.

Bergman identified signals from nine ships, all of which seemed to be moving in circular tracks in the waters off Point Reyes, just north of San Francisco--and some tracks even showed the ships crossing onto dry land.

Strangely, none of the ships emitting signals from the area were anywhere close to the California coastline, according to other recent data on their journeys.  

According to a report in Newsweek, the signals came from ships that had recently been tracked in Norway, Malaysia, Nigeria, the Sea of Azov (between Russia and Ukraine), and the Suez Canal.

Almost all ships are legally required to use an automatic identification systems (AIS) to track their location to help avoid collisions with other ships and ensure international laws are observed.

According to Bergman, there are a number of possible explanations, but no clear answer as to what's causing the strange phenomenon.

Bergman suggested it could be related to a US Coast Guard site on Point Reyes, tha that been operational until 2015.

'One thing that could be plausible is that it's acting as a zero location because of the importance of this spot in developing maritime navigation systems,' Bergman told Newsweek.

'So if [a ship's] reception is blocked for whatever reason they're appearing there.'

A likelier explanation, according to Todd Humphreys, an associate professor of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics at the University of Texas at Austin, is that the ships are using GPS spoofing devices to trick the AIS system and mask their real location.

Humphreys told Newsweek, that the circular patterns are similar to those produced by 'off-the-shelf spoofing devices' that are commonly used to trick GPS systems.

'We know it's GPS spoofing because we also see it in the data from exercise apps,' Humphreys told Newsweek.

'Usually the false location is near the true one, but in other cases it's half a world away, like Point Reyes for a ship off the coast of Africa.'

Source: The Daily Mail


Diary Reveals Secret Location of WWII Treasure
By Mindy Weisberger

A diary that was in the possession of a secret society for decades after the end of World War II may contain a map detailing the location of more than 30 tons (28 metric tons) of gold that was hidden by the Nazis.

Written 75 years ago by a Waffen Schutzstaffel (S.S.) officer using the pseudonym "Michaelis," this journal outlined Nazi commander Heinrich Himmler's plans to hide stolen European riches, artifacts and priceless works of art, according to Polish news site The First News (TFN).

The diary listed 11 sites where Nazis concealed looted gold, jewels, priceless paintings and religious objects. One location that it names is an abandoned well that extends nearly 200 feet (60 meters) underground, beneath the 16th-century Hochberg Palace in the village of Roztoka, in southwestern Poland. The gold at the bottom of the well is thought to have come from the Reichsbank in the Polish town of Breslau (now Wroclaw) and is estimated to be worth billions of euros, TFN reported on May 26.

For decades after the war, the "Michaelis" diary was kept secret, hidden away in the town of Quedlinburg, Germany. It was in the possession of a Masonic lodge that has existed as a secret society for more than 1,000 years and counted elite Nazi officers among its members during the time of the Third Reich. One member, allegedly, was "Michaelis," who controlled Nazi transport in southwestern Poland, TFN reported. Lodge members in later years included descendants of Nazi officers, according to TFN.

But in 2019, the lodge gave the diary to a Polish foundation named Silesian Bridge. The foundation announced in March of last year that it had received the journal from its German "partners" — the lodge members in Quedlinburg — who gifted the journal to the people of Poland as "an apology for World War II," TFN reported.

Included with the journal was a map that purportedly pinpointed the location of the well on the Hochberg Palace grounds where the Nazi treasure was hidden, Roman Furmaniak, a representative of Silesian Bridge, told TFN. Additional documents suggest that after the Nazis hid their ill-gotten riches, they murdered witnesses, dumped the bodies in the well, and then detonated explosives to seal the entrance, Furmaniak told TFN.

Riddled with caves

Experts have determined that the diary was written at the time of WWII, but the journal's authenticity has yet to be confirmed by Poland's Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, ministry representative Magdalena Tomaszewska told TFN.

However, the palace stands in Lower Silesia, a region in Poland that gained notoriety during and after WWII as a location where the Nazis concealed goods stolen from wealthy Jews, as well as art that had been looted from museums and galleries, according to the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Lower Silesia was riddled with caves, mines and tunnels, "as well as castles and palaces with cavernous dungeons," which offered the Nazis plenty of hiding places for even very large works of art, according to the ministry.

After the war, the U.S. government's Art Looting Intelligence Unit (ALIU) linked a director of the Silesian Museum named Günther Grundmann to stolen art in Lower Silesia. Grundmann created a list of 80 sites in Lower Silesia — one of which was the Hochberg Palace — where he concealed precious objects and wealth, but many of these caches are thought to have been looted by the invading Russian army as they marched through on their way to Germany, according to the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Nazis plundered an estimated 5 million European artworks from Jews, museums and private collections, and a team of 350 Allied officers and experts known as "Monuments Men" — an investigative unit of the ALIU — were tasked with tracking them down after the end of the war, ABC News reported in 2013. At one site alone, a salt mine complex in Altaussee, Austria, there were thousands of stolen paintings, illustrations, rare books, statues and tapestries. A cache of explosives in the mine complex was meant to have been blown up in the event of Germany's defeat, but the explosives were never detonated, ABC News reported.

About 63,000 artworks and cultural artifacts that were stolen from Polish Jews by the Nazis are still missing, and the Polish government is actively working to secure their return, The New York Times reported in January. However, officials in Poland have themselves been criticized for failing to return paintings in national museum collections that were stolen by the Nazis from Jewish collectors in the Netherlands, according to the Times.

As for the alleged golden hoard under Hochberg Palace, the owners plan to refurbish and restore the building, which has fallen into disrepair, and upcoming conservation work will include a search for the long-buried well, TFN reported.

Source: LiveScience


The Curious Mystery of Charles Jamison

There are a number of tragic cases where people lose all memory of who they are, and, for whatever reason, no one is able to help them recover their identities. However, few such stories are as complicated and uncanny as the long, long search for the real “Charles Jamison.”

One day in February 1945, an ambulance arrived at the emergency entrance of Boston’s U.S. Public Health Service Hospital. Inside was an unconscious, middle-aged man whose condition was so obviously grave that the nurse on duty dispensed with the usual formalities and had him immediately admitted. She asked the ambulance driver for the man’s name.

“Charles Jamison,” he replied. The man would not or could not say anything more about the patient. Then he disappeared, along with the ambulance, never to be heard from again.

For some time, it was uncertain that “Jamison” would survive. He suffered from an acute stage of osteomyelitis (an infection of the bone marrow.) He had hideous sores all over his body, and his back was badly scarred with what doctors guessed were shrapnel wounds. After weeks of treatment, his life was finally out of danger. However, the infection left him permanently paralyzed from the waist down, and his speech was so impaired that anything he said was almost unintelligible. On top of all this, Jamison was suffering from complete amnesia. He was unable to say who he was, or what had happened to him.

At first, authorities assumed they could trace his identity. Surely, there had to be some record somewhere of this terribly ravaged man. But the more they tried to investigate the patient’s past, the more mysterious he became. The shabby clothes he had worn contained no identification of any sort, and they even lacked labels or laundry marks. No one ever called the hospital to ask about him. Inquiries to every ambulance service in and around Boston revealed that none of them had dispatched an ambulance to the Public Health Service Hospital on the day Jamison had been admitted.

Jamison was around sixty years old, with graying hair and brown eyes. He was six feet tall and weighed about 200 pounds. There was a two-inch scar on his right cheek, the index finger of his left hand was missing, and both arms were covered with tattoos. His appearance was so distinctive that it was thought it might help identify him, but that failed to be the case.

The tattoos were a mixture of flags and hearts. Some of the flags were American, others British. One faded tattoo had a scroll that seemed to say “U.S. Navy.” This led to the assumption that Jamison had been a sailor in the naval and/or merchant service, a belief bolstered by the fact that he had been brought to the only hospital in Boston that specifically treated seamen. There was a theory that Jamison had been aboard a freighter that had been shelled and torpedoed by a German submarine, but that could never be verified. However, after being sent Jamison’s fingerprints, both the FBI and the military replied that they had no record of him, which would not have been the case had he served in either the Navy or the merchant marine. His photo was sent to missing persons bureaus across the country, but that proved to be just as futile as every other effort to identify him.

For years, the poor man spent long days sitting in his wheelchair in a blank silence. He rarely made any sounds, and seemed to take little notice of the world around him. Then, in 1953, the hospital’s newly-installed medical director, Oliver C. Williams, became intrigued by this most enigmatic of patients. He felt there had to be some way to learn who this man really was.

Dr. Williams decided the only way to learn Jamison’s identity was by finding a way to communicate with the man himself. He devised a simple word game, where Jamison would be given a phrase or simple question, and asked what, if anything, it meant to him.

When asked how old he was, Jamison stubbornly insisted that he was 49, although it was clear that he was far older. “How old is your wife?” made his eyes briefly light up, but after struggling to think for a moment, he sighed and said, “I don’t know.” He knew who Benjamin Disraeli and William Gladstone were, although he spoke of them as though they were still living British statesmen, not historical figures dead for many decades.

This communication method elicited information in a very slow and difficult manner, but Dr. Williams managed to learn enough to convince him that Jamison was an Englishman who had served in the British Navy. At one point, while looking at pictures of various parts of England, Jamison suddenly remarked “I’m from London!” Unfortunately, all he could add to that was the statement that he lived in “a gray house.”

Jamison said he had no living relatives, and that he had gone to sea at the age of 13. He recalled that he had attended the gunnery school at Osborne in 1891 or 1892. When he was shown an issue of “Jayne’s Fighting Ships,” he recognized the British battleship Bellerophon. It was commissioned in 1909, and took part in World War I. “I served on her when she was new,” he commented with evident pride. When asked what ships he had served on during the Great War, he was reluctant to reply. He said, “They were all in convoy, under secret orders. They had no names, only numbers, and if I knew them I couldn’t tell you.” Even when it was pointed out to him that the war was long over, he refused to give any more information on his wartime duties.

The little information Jamison provided about his career was sent to British naval authorities. However, they found no record that anyone named “Charles Jamison” had attended the gunnery school, or served in their navy. The British were equally unable to find any record of his fingerprints. More dead ends.

At this point, Jamison was able to provide one more clue. He told Dr. Williams that one of the tattoos on his arms was the British ensign crossed over a U.S. shield, with the motto “United.” The other was of an English clipper he had sailed on called the “Cutty Sark.” When contacted about the ship, London authorities confirmed that there had indeed been a clipper by that name...but it had been retired almost fifty years earlier, and no other ship had carried that name since.

Then, the Jamison mystery took an even weirder turn. The name “Charles William Jamison” was found on the manifest of a U.S. Navy troop transport ship which had docked in Boston on February 9, 1945. This was just two days before Jamison had arrived at the hospital.

The manifest’s information about Jamison was all handwritten in ink--an inexplicable detail in an otherwise typewritten document. It claimed that he had been repatriated after spending four years in a German POW camp. He was picked up by the transport ship on January 24, in Southampton, England. His age was given as 49, and his birthplace was Boston.

The manifest also said that he had been a sailor on a ship which had been torpedoed. The name of the ship was “Cutty Sark.” Which had not been on the seas for five decades.

Records showed that no Charles William Jamison had been born in Boston between 1885 and 1905. No one by that name had been made a naturalized citizen. No one connected with the transport ship had ever heard of anyone by the name of “Charles William Jamison,” and they could not say who had made the handwritten notations about him.

Jamison was quickly becoming the spookiest amnesiac on record.

Authorities in Invercargill, New Zealand cabled the hospital that Jamison’s description sounded identical to that of a crew member of the freighter “Hinemoa” named James Jennings. As it happened, Jamison had mentioned the ship a few times. He remembered that at one time, he had been a mate on the Hinemoa. It had carried nitrates from Chile to England until it was sunk by the Germans. However, the name “James Jennings” rang no bells with him. Research proved that Jamison’s information about the Hinemoa was correct, but the freighter’s crew lists did not have Jamison’s name, or anyone matching his description.

It was discovered that a Charles William Jamison had been born in Illinois in 1908. His name appeared in the Coast Guard’s file of merchant mariners, but no further information could be found about him. When asked about this man, Jamison replied with only a blank stare.

In 1956, a segment dealing with the Jamison riddle aired on national TV. A viewer in Texas thought Jamison resembled his father-in-law, Frank J. Higgins. Higgins had been a chief engineer in the merchant service before he disappeared many years back.

As seemed to happen at every turn in the case, this fresh lead just led to more mystery. Higgins, who was born at approximately the same time as Jamison, was a New Yorker who spent his adult life as a sailor. On December 9, 1941, his ship, a freighter named the “Frances Salman,” docked in Galveston, Texas. It was in port for less than a week before it sailed for Portland, Maine with a load of sulphur. On January 12, 1942, Higgins’ wife Rosalie received a letter from him. He was at St. John’s, Newfoundland, about to sail to Corner Brook, Newfoundland.

Higgins and his freighter were never seen again. The Frances Salman failed to arrive at Corner Brook, and its fate is unknown to this day. In the words of the ship’s owners, “She simply disappeared from the face of the earth.” Although we’ll likely never know what became of Frank Higgins, we can at least rule out the possibility that he was “Charles Jamison.” Their fingerprints didn’t match.

Thus ended the search for the true identity of Charles William Jamison. He died in the same hospital in January of 1975, still unable to say who he was, where he came from, or how he wound up at PHS. He was, in the words of a fellow patient, “the living unknown soldier.”

Source: Strange Company


Hail! Hail! The latest print edition of the Conspiracy Journal (#50) is available. Either e-mail mrufo8@hotmail.com for a copy to go to your snail mail or browse right here, right now, on line.  All orders will receive a 10% discount if placed through PayPal. Just deduct the amount before sending it in or we can send you a PayPal Invoice.

Our Finest Books and Other Items of Interest Now Available for Your Pleasure!


We can also take your credit card orders by your leaving a message at 732 602-3407


Bigfoot Dens Found in New York?
By Tim Binnall

In an intriguing case out of New York's Hudson Valley, some hikers stumbled upon an odd print and a possible pair of dens that some people suspect could be evidence of a Sasquatch in the area.

Images of both the potential track and curious structures were shared earlier this month on Facebook by the group Bigfoot Researchers of the Hudson Valley, who explained that the unnamed witnesses spotted the odd scene while exploring a forest in the town of Cairo.

Chillingly, the hikers claimed that some unseen beast "grunted" at them as they took the photographs.

The image of the suspected print, is somewhat difficult to decipher as it appears to have been left behind on some leaf-covered ground and is largely short on details like toe impressions.

On the other hand, the photos of the theorized dens are fairly fantastic in that they show what seems to be makeshift shelters constructed out of sticks. The research group indicated that they will be setting up trail cams in the area in the hopes of catching sight of something unusual in the area.

Reaction in the community is largely mixed with one Cairo resident claiming to have recently heard "howling and tree knocking" reminiscent of Bigfoot reports, while others were more skeptical of the situation and suggested that perhaps the print and dens were the work of more prosaic creatures such as raccoons and bears.

There were also a few residents who expressed concern about disturbing the animals in the forest, whether they be Bigfoot or something less exciting.

Source: Coast to Coast AM


Irish Fairies ‘Don’t Have a Problem’ With Lockdown
By Jack Beresford

IRELAND’S LAST living leprechaun whisperer says the mythical Irish fairies are coping well with lockdown and “don’t have a problem” with the restrictions in place.

Kevin Woods from Carlingford in Co Louth, is a prominent leprechaun advocate and activist with a history of campaigning for leprechaun rights.

In the past, he has successfully lobbied for the mythical Irish fairies to receive EU protection.

He also happens to run a tour business named Last Leprechauns Of Ireland, and considers himself an authority and "custodian" of the iconic Irish sprites.  

With Ireland caught up in the current coronavirus global health crisis, Woods sought to reassure the public that Ireland’s leprechauns are doing just fine, during an appearance on ITV’s This Morning.

According to the leprechaun whisperer, the Irish fairies are doing just fine, even though their numbers have dwindled in recent times

“There were millions of them here in Ireland and they all died apart from 236 of them,” he explained to hosts Ruth Langford and Eamon Holmes.

“I'm really the custodian of them and their lives and I’ve been doing that since I got them a protected species.”

During the interview, Mr Woods explained that while most people cannot see the leprechauns, he has special powers that mean they appear to him and communicate “through an out of body experience”.

Asked how leprechauns are coping with Ireland’s lockdown restrictions, Mr. Woods confirmed “they don’t have a problem with it”.

While Mr. Woods’ tour business has taken a hit in the past few months, he’s not worried.

“It’s not really business to me, I have enough access to the gold,” he explained.  

“I don’t need the business. I do it to tell people the story is true.”

He also sought to assure viewers that his dalliances with the little Irish fairies have not broken any of the government’s lockdown measures.

“Leprechauns are spirits, they manifest themselves to me as leprechauns. I visit them each day, I haven’t broken the restrictions,” he said.

“I communicate with them through an out of body experience, everyone knows what I mean and I can transfer my spirit up there.”

Unfortunately, not everyone is quite so convinced, with a flood of This Morning viewers taking to Twitter to criticise and question his appearance on the show

One wrote: “Can't believe they had a leprechaun whisper on This Morning talking about lockdown. “

A second commented: “Ruth trying to keep a straight face when your mans talking about ' leprechauns' is killing me.”

A third, meanwhile, said: “You know you've been in the house too long when you're watching an interview of Ireland's last leprechaun whisperer.”

Source: The Irish Post

Sign up today for Bizarre Bazaar and Conspiracy Journal Magazines

Click on banner to sign up for two FREE magazines!



UFO CLASSIFIED with Erica Lukes, Friday's at 4:00PM PST
On KCOR Digital Radio Network

Free Issue of Phenomena Magazine

Wm Michael Mott - New Book Available on Kindle

Conspiracy Journal - Issue #1053 6/14/20
Subscribe for free at our subscription page: