Topic: Issue #691 10/5/12
Subscribe for free at our subscription page:
You can view this newsletter online at:
"I did not begin when I was born, nor when I was conceived. I have been growing, developing, through incalculable myriads of millenniums. All my previous selves have their voices, echoes, promptings in me. Oh, incalculable times again shall I be born."
- Jack London, The Star Rover
This week Conspiracy Journal brings you such curtain-climbing tales as:
- Unusual Dallas Earthquakes Could Be Due to Fracking -
- Is Time Travel Possible? Scientists Say Maybe -
- The Koropokkuru-Did Pygmy Race Once Inhabit Japan? -
- Newton's Belief in Spirits May Have Led to the Theory of Gravity -
AND: Spidery Black Things On Mars
Questions? Comments? Send your email to: email@example.com
See you next week!